“Very friendly Pub”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We found this pub whilst on holiday staying in Amlwch port. It’s a very welcoming pub, & the landlord & regulars made us welcome each time we went in. It’s dog friendly, & our dog got on great with the landlords own dog. We had a few good meals whilst staying & all were cooked freshly to order. We would recommend this pub to anyone.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had walked the coastal path and called in for a well deserved drink afterwards with our dog.
As we walked in the landlord gave us a hot towel for our dog, along with biscuits. We were made to feel so very welcome.
A good choice of beers and also a good menu for food.
The place was very clean and really friendly. We will return.
Thankyou.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Such friendly Staff and dog friendly too. The landlord Andy Hughes so welcoming and a Genuine will do weensy what he can so you can enjoy

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Travelling from Sydney, I visited twice during this summer just to ensure I could provide an accurate review. It's the friendliest, most unpretentious pub I've ever been in - and being a career boozer, I've seen a few. The landlord, Andy, likes to run an informal gaff and after my visits (where I totalled six nights as a guest) I made five new life-long friends, amongst loads of laughs and banter. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the pub is located at the top of the port. Everything about the place will make your stay memorable!