“Modern and homely”
other travellers have booked this property
What a setting!
Welcome to Drws Nesa - our delightful bungalow Open plan living and extremely comfortable
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Drws Nesa - our delightful bungalow
Open plan living and extremely comfortable
Plenty of room for everyone to find their own space
Dining Table for six
The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped
Dining with a view!
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
En-suite to Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Bathroom
Bedroom 3
Rear view of the bungalows with secluded and safe garden
Secluded..
Spacious and in a great setting
We look forward to welcoming you
We also own nearby Glasfryn Parc
Just some of the activities on offer
Butter Glass Beach
Black Rock Sands
The glory of Snowdonia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Keely222
North Baltimore, Ohio
“Modern and homely”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this bungalow. You can't find property of this size or quality for the price the owners are charging. We stayed here for 3 nights midweek with our 18 month old. The property had everything we needed. I especially appreciated the well equipped kitchen. We like to cook and it's difficult to eat out all the time with a bored and active toddler.

Don't let the outside deceive you, the bungalow looks small at first glance, but inside there is plenty of space. I'm quite picky when it comes to the decor of a holiday home. I'm always turned off by some of the outdated and old decor and furniture you see in some places. But I loved everything about this place. The decor is simple modern and inviting. I really liked the huge corner sofa. And I hate to admit it but I was relieved to see a decent size TV! I know most people want to avoid tv's on holiday, but when you have children and you have to be back at the house before bedtime, there's a lot of time to fill for the adults.

The owner is lovely and very accommodating, she provided us with a high chair and cot on request and was very flexible when we dropped off the keys.

The bungalows themselves are sited on a caravan site and since we stayed in October in off season, the area was very quiet. We plan on staying again in spring 2014 in high season. I will update then with further information. I would imagine it is a great place for families with children since they could meet friends from those staying in the caravans.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern, clean and homely style (especially the huge comfy sofa)
Liked least: The lack of a washing machine in the property, although I believe there are some quite close.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing