“Lovely place !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llanrug
Bengaluru, India
“Lovely place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

We spent our first anniversary in this lovely Hotel in Wales.
What a location! The Setting is lovely! Beautiful! Amazed at the setting, very beautiful and cosy room with a lovely view from the Balcony. Since the climate was very adverse couldn’t explore the surroundings completely. Food was very good, very friendly staff (which was very surprising to our experience in London)
Truly a welsh gem!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Aled_Humphreys, General Manager at Seiont Manor Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay at Seiont Manor Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable first wedding anniversary with us. Thank you for your comments with regards to the hotel and the team, I will ensure that they are passed to all the team members here at the hotel.

It is always very pleasing to read such positive feedback and I thank you for taking the time to write.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Seiont Manor very soon.

Aled Humphreys
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
united kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed here in a disabled friendly room because the hotel booked in Carnarfon hadn't any disabled rooms, so rest of party in seperate hotel.

Room was large bathroom had a tiled floor which wasn't easy to keep dry when showering, staff very helpful and clean. A bit expensive but as I wasn't paying it didn't worry me. I couldn't of afford it normally.

Food excellent

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at Seiont Manor Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, I will ensure that your comments are passed to all the team members here at the hotel.

Yeovil, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

The hotel is situated on the fringe of Caernarfon and as such is well positioned to visit the town and castle, and also for the Snowdonian National Park. It is also convenient for the towns to the north, such as Angelsey, Conway and Llandudno.

The high points to the hotel are the warm and friendly staff, quality and cleanliness of the rooms and the excellent facilities such as the indoor pool, sauna and gym. We ate in the Brasserie on the first night and found the menu limited and agree with other reviews that the wine is on the expensive side. The breakfast, which is taken in the main restaurant is quite superb and I challenge anyone not to be completely satisfied. The dinner menu in the main restaurant is not particularly extensive but this is made up for by the quality of the food. We ate from both the table d'hote and the a la carte menus and found them equally as enjoyable. Yes , both the food and wine is expensive, but in the case of the food the money seemed well spent.

Our room was one of the ground floor Executive Rooms with french doors leading out on to a small patio area outside. The 6ft bed was very comfortable and despite occupants on either side and above our room it still felt tranquil. The bathroom was of a good size and the only criticism was of the over-bath shower which had a mind of its own as to where it decided to spray the water.

In summary, a hotel that has a warm and friendly atmosphere, clean comfortable rooms with good facilities. Breakfast is excellent, the dinner menu is of high quality but costly and the wine expensive. I would avoid the Brasserie unless you are with very young children. With these caveats we would recommend a visit and if in the vicinity stay again.

Room Tip: Ground floor Executive Rooms benefit from a patio area with chairs and table and are ideal for lazy...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I was delighted to read your comments with regards to the hospitality, the food and the hotel, I will ensure that they are passed to all the team members here at the hotel.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Seiont Manor very soon.

Chelmsford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

We had a lovely executive balcony room with view over gardens. We stayed for four nights. Very quiet room. We had dinner bed and breakfast package. Food superb and child menu perfect for my son. Staff were excellent, really friendly and knowledgeable of area. Pool was great for when we returned from our day trips. We would like to come back soon as we didn't have enough time to explore this beautiful part of the country. Thank you to everyone for making our stay very enjoyable. Please tell Helen 'chatterbox' that we made it up Mt Snowdon!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I was delighted to read your comments with regards to the hotel and the team, I will ensure that they are passed to all the team members here at the hotel.

Helen "chatterbox" was delighted to hear that you all made is safely up Snowdon.

Both Helen and myself look forward to welcoming you back to Seiont Manor very soon.

Melbourne
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

Overall really disappointed in with the service that we received in the restaurant.

When our main meals were delivered, 2 of them were incorrect. We asked for them to be replaced, which they did. However, it meant that by the time we had our meal, our partners had finished their meal.

The wine was really expensive, with the cheapest being £26 a bottle. Bottled water was £4.10 per bottle - just too expensive.

We received free liquor coffee for our inconvenience, but even the coffee was not up to standard.
You could hardly taste the liquor and we all had coffee grounds in our mouths.

The food was good, but did not offer value for money. We will not be returning again in a hurry.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank LesMelbourne_12
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your visit to Seiont Manor.

I was disappointed to read your comments with regards to the level of service and the food at the Llwyn y Brain Restaurant.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments in person and regain your confidence in Seiont Manor. I can be contacted on ahumphreys@handpicked.co.uk Alternatively, if you prefer you to contact our Customer Services department, please email customerservices@handpicked.co.uk

Aled Humphreys
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanrug
3.3 km away
4.9 km away
Celtic Royal Hotel
Celtic Royal Hotel
#3 of 8 in Caernarfon

Been to Seiont Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK