“Food good but all rather frantic”
Review of Parivaar

Parivaar
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Mold
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 25
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have previously written a very complimentary review of Parivaar. But to be honest, the meal last night was a disappointment overall. I think the restaurant is a victim of its own success. We had booked for 6 pm and it was already busy. The waiter showed us to the table and before even welcoming us he said they needed the table free by 7.30. And then the constant stream of other diners arriving, other people looking for a table and being turned away, together with the telephone ringing frequently made the whole atmosphere rather frantic. Now to the food. The jumbo prawn madras was great but a chicken Balti was too hot for my partner's taste. Surely Balti isn't meant to be madras hot? So in conclusion we would go again for the food but not for a relaxing meal out.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank David T

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went all the way from Blackpool with one of my Burnley friend to try this fantastic Indian restaurant. I can say that it was worth the travelling. I loved it, cannot wait to go there again. The nan was light and stuffed with meat.
it took a prawn dish that was amazing.
Great food, beautiful and hard working people..

thank you!

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank M0lly33
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had been meaning to visit here for a while and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious, and despite it being a cosy little restaurant, we did not feel like we were sat on other customers, and the service was quick and friendly. The restaurant is BYOB and they do not take card payment but there are plenty of cash points nearby. Looking forward to going back.

1  Thank naomiaitch
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely cozy place with friendly staff, great food will be back. Not over keen on the corkage fee but totally worth it overall

1  Thank Robin D
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

First time we have been to this restaurant as our usual curry place had closed.
Easy to order and the food was ready in 20 minutes. On arrival staff were very friendly. It’s a cash only place so don’t forget.
The food smelt amazing. It was a little
More expensive than our last place. Food was still hot when I got home 6 miles away.
Food was delicious really tasty. Lamb Bhuna was really good.
Overall really great takeaway will be back.