All reviews the offa's dyke path special facilities garden room lovely conservatory high street tea and coffee making facilities small fridge have stayed here several times train station friendly hosts full welsh breakfast off road parking wonderful hospitality lovely home nothing too much trouble few minutes walk bed and breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My partner, her son and myself had a wonderful stay at Plas Ifan's. Both Malcom & Swan have been such wonderful hosts, they are both really nice friendly people and know how to treat their guests.

The breakfasts were absolutely amazing and we had a lovely time and will come again 10/10.

Anybody looking for a B&B in Prestatyn I highly recommend Plas Ifan.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sentyu
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I stayed here the night before setting off on the Offa's Dyke path. The B&B is right on the route. You can even get a head-start and walk the 20-minute section from the sea in the evening. The room was cosy and comfy, the garden and conservatory are beautiful and the breakfast was good. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Excellent.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stayed with my partner for just one night when we were going to spend 2 days on Talacre beach. We asked for an earlier check in which was without a problem. We were nicely greeted by Malcolm and led into our room. Our frinedly host made sure we had everything that we could possibly need. The house has a nice homely feeling about it. Out room was lovely, quite nicely decorated, en-suite, with nice comfortable beds, and we were happy to find towels, shower gels, toilet tissue, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, simply everything - they provided even nice little cakes! The sleep was good and the breakfast, oh the breakfast.. Choice of cereal, delicious full English, wonderful jam and marmelade on toast, tea, coffee, orange juice and fruit for the day. Nice chat and trip advice on top.
As we got engaged on that trip, it will be forever in our memories as a lovely, cosy and hearty place. We cannot recommend it more and will be glad to come and stay again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

From the moment we arrived and the friendly greeting, we knew it was a good choice. Clean through out, our room was en suite and both bedroom and bathroom were larger than average. Excellent choice at breakfast, juice, cereal, fruit, toast and my favourite, the full English.
Well worth a visit is you ever go to Prestatyn, I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to stay. Unusual as it used to be a chapel and retains lots of original features.
Rooms are traditional in their decor as is appropriate to the building, and comfortable.
Take your own shampoo as there was none in my room, only shower gel, however other finishing touches (like the lovely little cakes) were appreciated.
Gardens are gorgeous and well worth a stroll around.
Mrs Swan Simpson and Malcolm are lovely. Very welcoming, courteous and nothing is too much trouble.
Breakfast was just lovely. A fair price and a nice stay. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo