Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Great fun! Nice staff

I took my daughter and her friends for her birthday. The girls had done an escape room but not at... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Katie W
Memphis, Tennessee
Great experience!

We've done many escape rooms and this location ranks among the best! The puzzles are fun and... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018

from US$ 101.50
from US$ 103.00
from US$ 24.00
More Info
All reviews escape room sherlock holmes heist room game master great fun a lot of fun fun experience memphis music clues blast hints producers museum motel
Reviewed 1 April 2018

It was challenging and fun to solve. My friends took me there for my birthday, and it was a 1st time experience for all of us. I enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

What a fun time we had! Six of us trying to solve the puzzle...2 pilots, 1 attorney, 1 air traffic controller and 2 smart business associates..... but the room won!! What a great time!! And, the cost is very reasonable!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My first escape room experience was great! The staff was friendly and the room was challenging and fun. As soon as I finished I wanted to immediately go again lol.highly recommended

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The room was awesome! The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Definitely want to come back and try a different room.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We really enjoyed the rooms...we tried two in one night! They were challenging and fun. It was a great time spent with friends. The staff was very professional and really added to the quality of the experience. I will be back!