“Loved the Branson Motel!!”
Review of I Escaped!

I Escaped!
Ranked #4 of 20 Fun & Games in Memphis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I Escaped Memphis is a real life escape room game. A new entertainment concept in the US, it's a race against the clock of heart pounding fun! You and your friends or team will enter one of our themed game rooms, where you will have 60 minutes to figure out how to escape. You will need to find clues, solve puzzles, crack codes, and investigate everything to make it out!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The experience was amazing! Although is was extremely tough, we made to the next level with only 15 minutes to spare. We knew we would not escape that room but we were still excited! I Escaped is an amazing place! Please go with your family and friends! You won't be disappointed.

All reviews
"excitement"
in 5 reviews
"motel"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was challenging and fun to solve. My friends took me there for my birthday, and it was a 1st time experience for all of us. I enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a fun time we had! Six of us trying to solve the puzzle...2 pilots, 1 attorney, 1 air traffic controller and 2 smart business associates..... but the room won!! What a great time!! And, the cost is very reasonable!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My first escape room experience was great! The staff was friendly and the room was challenging and fun. As soon as I finished I wanted to immediately go again lol.highly recommended