“Great burgers”
Review of Lboe

Lboe
Ranked #167 of 1,632 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Stands for Last Burger on Earth. Great burgers. Won several awards in burger competitions. Good selection of burgers and beers. Near Overton Square. Attentive wait staff. We were there on a Friday evening, and there was live music.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 October 2018

There is a nice quiet environment. There is also a place outside for those that want to eat or smoke out there. There are so many burgers to choose from. I had the Fatty Patty. ..two patties between Texas toast with fries. But you can also choose chips or a salad. Our waitress was very nice and thats with 10 of us.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

You will have a hard time deciding which burger to order, but you really cant lose. I had the Phoenix and it was really good. Great flavor and just a tiny bit of heat. Service was good, casual decor. Screened in patio if you want to sit outside. I upgraded the fries to a side salad and had a nice lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a bite after a show at playhouse. Our waitress was extremely kind, our food was delicious. We had the loaded fries, and a burger w the fried onions. Definitely will go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Food/Drinks ordered – EL DIABLO BURGER (spicy as hell!), MUSHROOM MELT BURGER with FRIES, a pack of LOCAL CHIPS and ICED TEA.
With menu so galore and varied, there is something to relish and devour for everyone. Trust me, for vegetarians like us, it is such a relief to find a good eating joint that offers vegetarian options in Memphis, that are both delectable and satisfying, and LBOE was able to hit that spot right for us! The EL DIABLO BURGER (my favorite) was an absolute BOMB – hot and fiery, perfect for the so-called “fire-eaters” like me. The MUSHROOM MELT BURGER on the other hand was super gooey and tasted just the way it should have – flatteringly soft and drippy! Our server was great too and did an awesome job refilling our iced teas regularly. *wink wink*

Overall, it was an amazing experience with both our burgers tasting awesome and we really had a great time. Needless to say, I think that we might have just found our “burger heaven” in Memphis! Only wish – if the “wait time” could be a little lesser. (Our orders took forever to come to the table!)

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Lboe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK