“Eating out and playing trivia”
Review of Lost Pizza Co

Lost Pizza Co
Ranked #226 of 1,493 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Went with friends to try a new place. We went to the Lost Pizza to east and play trivia. The food was awesome, had an excellent calzone, my three friends all agreed that their was food was fantastic. We had a great time playing trivia as well, won first place in fact. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Lost pizza, while paying respect to their Mississippi delta roots, offers a very unique atmosphere that I really enjoy. The pizza is good, but not my favorite. The service is good so it makes for an easy take out dinner on a week night. Lost pizza is good pizza joint that's worth visiting.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Family friendly Pizza restaurant. Good selection on the menu. You order at the counter. Had the Lucille/Happy Hippie. Well sauced with thin crust. You can order thick crust but this was fine. Had Artichoke Dip - Slightly spicy and cheese sticks which are really just a glorified mini pizza cut in strips.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I like just about all pizza, but I generally only get cheese or pepperoni pizza. Lost Pizza is the only place where I'm not afraid to venture out. I get the Kujo less a couple of the meats. Four meats is just too many. Anyway, the pizza is good and the staff is friendly. I've had the strawberry fields pizza for dessert and it is good too. The downside is they are a little pricey.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

One of the better pizza options in Memphis. Atmosphere fun and there is a diverse menu. Food wasn't packed correctly and ranch dressing got all over everything. Also disappointing they gave us cheesy bread instead of the garlic bread we ordered. At least with dine in you can resolve. Location not very convenient for us, but we will go again. However, we will dine in. We will not do takeout again.