3 people are viewing this hotel
$208
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$208
Trip.com
$191
Free cancellation until 02/02/23
Hotels.com$208
Travelocity$208
Algotels$236
1,438 results
All reviews fedex forum gibson guitar beale street great location valet parking front desk staff corner room valet service lobby bar bleu grizzlies
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2022

Nothing but great things to say about our stay. The best part, without a doubt, has been the staff. Teresa was our waitress in the restaurant and she was so delightful. The room was clean and the bathroom was huge with a rain shower. The hotel is literally located across the street from the FedEx Forum. We have found our favorite place in Memphis!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2022 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!I just had the worst experience at Westin Memphis Beale Street. I stayed November 11-14.
HOUSEKEEPING They refused to clean my room when requested, did not have soap in the room, they only emptied the trash, did not change the sheets when requested, and never cleaned the bathroom or vacuumed the entire stay. I saw a cleaning woman by my room and specially asked her to clean my room and she said yes. That was at 10 am I returned at 8 pm not cleaned. I went to desk and they manager said they would clean in the morning. Not acceptable when they had three requests from me to clean the room. The housekeeping supervisor told me they don’t clean rooms after 6:30 but I saw cleaning staff working on rooms at 8 pm! Lies.
BAR I went to bar too get dinner with my sister. After 40 minutes I finally got my meal and it took my sister another 20 minutes. No silverware was given and eventually my sister had to leave her seat, go to the restaurant and ask for silverware. When she untied it, there was a spoon and a knife but no fork! They told my sister who ordered a turkey club someone just order the last turkey and they were out of turkey. She requested wheat bread, which they did not have, so she requested it on sourdough which was offered. What she got was white bread after she specifically asked When we got our bill, was charged twice for dinner, the server took my sisters money $40 for a $26 bill as a tip and did not give her all her change. Was lied to by front desk and housecleaning supervisor about cleaning. This severely impacted my stay and I would like to speak with someone regarding the extremely poor and disgusting hotel in Memphis. Since when is cleaning a hotel room when requested an option? If you want to stay in a dirty hotel room, get cheated by bar and restaurant, and be lied to by the manager, the bar staff, the housekeeping staff stay here. If you like clean rooms, and friendly trustworthy staff, stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Stay anywhere else
1  Thank pj m
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Memphis Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2022

Dear PJ,
We're saddened to hear about your experience. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about cleanliness and service, as well as for any issues with the onsite dining. Feedback like yours helps us improve, and we'll look into your comments further. We welcome you to contact us offline to discuss this further, and we'd appreciate another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 12 November 2022

Security and Mrs Lataunja the overnight team served as excellent property hosts. The needs of travelers served as the evident concern. The lobby area was impressive but open to those in need of a few gathering moments. Please commend the team for their above and beyond service.

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

Restaurant was disaster. Over 30 minutes to get coffee then another 30 before breakfast order was taken. Food not at Standard of a Westin. Needs lots of attention there! Both servers and cooks need lots of additional training to work right.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brendac843
General Manager, General Manager at The Westin Memphis Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

Dear Brenda,
The issues you raise are important to us. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about the breakfast service and food as well as for any issues with the bathroom. We'll look into your comments further, and we'd appreciate the chance to provide you with a more enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Nice hotel. The rooms were well appointed, bathroom was very large with plenty of counter space, and plenty of outlets for charging. One elevator was down, but the rest of the hotel was very nice. Convenient location to lots of restaurants. The music from one of the bars in Beale st was a bit loud on a Saturday night, but still able to get good rest. Staff was outstanding!!!

Date of stay: July 2022