“Best Breakfast in Memphis”
Review of Bryant's Breakfast

Bryant's Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 1,567 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Okay, this is by no means a fancy place. But there is no question it is the best breakfast in Memphis. There is often a line going out the door. But don't get discouraged. The line moves quickly. You go through the line order, pay and sit down. Your breakfast is brought to you. Everything is good.

1  Thank Jim W

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We arrived mid-morning on a Saturday and the place was packed. We stood in a slow oving line for about 30 minutes to order our food. But once ordered, it was on the table in about 10.
This is a meat, eggs and pancake establishment. My 3-egg omelet with country ham, mushrooms, onions and peppers lasted me all day.
Seating is limited and you may need to share your table, but everyone is friendly in Memphis.
Be aware, NO CREDIT CARDS accepted.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Had to stand in line for over 30 minutes which lead me to believe the food had to be spectacular. It was OK. I am not a biscut fan so three was too many for me. I do have to say my eggs once over easy were perfect and the bacon was crisp, which I love. Grits and gravy were average. If you do go, do tip the ladies who work their...they were going 90 to nothing and I am sure not paid enough for all they do.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

There are few country kitchen type real breakfast places left. Discounting all the fast food chains - Memphis has Bryants. Real homemade biscuits, bacon, ham, sausage, gravy, grits, pancakes, BBQ bologna. What else can you say?

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Went here on Sun morning and line was to the door, and totally worth the wait. Order at the counter and if you are eating in they give you a number and bring it to the table. We decided to split our choices to try more things. Scrambled eggs were good, but all the other stuff was better - country ham (something we don't get in our area), 3 biscuits, and partners cinnamon roll French toast. The line never went down, but no one seemed to mind, and it was fun to hang with the friendly crowd.

Been to Bryant's Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK