“Awesome Cake; Awesome Staff”
Review of Frost Bake Shop

Frost Bake Shop
Ranked #6 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: Frost Bake Shop is a family-owned and operated Memphis bakery specializing in world-class desserts since 2004. Frost’s hand-crafted confections combine fresh ingredients, winning recipes and modern baking techniques to create irresistible cakes, cupcakes, cookies and pies.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just arrived in Memphis from DC for a bridal shower and had to order a cake at the last minute. Searched the internet for a bakery and found Frost. We were fortunate that it was a great pick. Fallon was very helpful and patient with the bridal party as we contemplated what flavor and what to write on the cake. We ended up buying the Vanilla cake with vanilla frost. Dee-lish!! Moist and not overly sweet. Thanks again to Fallon!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Tasted three of their products at an event and they were good .Received a card for a free cupcake or cookie so today I went by for a free cupcake. My choice was the German Chocolate cupcake. The chocolate cake was very moist with a very good chocolate taste. The scoop of coconut pecan frosting was excellent! I will be making more trips to try different baked goods.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed my visits to Frost Bake Shop! I love their cupcakes! My favorite cupcake is the strawberry cupcake. I love the lemon and white cupcakes as well. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We tried a variety (cookies, cupcakes, mini-pies) of things and everyone one of them was excellent! I loved the Oreo Cupcake - my wife, the caramel mini-pie. People were friendly and very patient and helpful. This place is the real deal!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Googled places for a quality cake for a birthday. On vacation, celebrating a birthday and did not know where to go. Frost Bake shop had favorable reviews so I ordered a cake over the phone. The Uber driver told me that I was going to the best cake shop around. Arrived at Frost Bake shop and the smell as you enter the door was heavenly. They had everything. We bought the cake, cake slices, cookies and cupcakes. It all was to die for and stayed moist for days. It even survived the flight home packed in a suitcase. I wish they could ship, I would order from them every month. Thanks Frost Bake Shop, you guys rock!