“Always top notch.”
Review of Paulette's

Paulette's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,549 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 34
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: One of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 42 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functions. Serving French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great food. Great atmosphere. Great service. Our server Brandon made it a great experience. Our favorite place to eat in Memphis. Definitely give it a try.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Our dinner was delicious -- all three courses plus wine. Our server, Brandon, was top-notch. I have been going to Paulette's since it opened in the 70's and it has never failed to please me.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Paulette's at Harbor Town is a fine dining experience. Our server, Thyer, took great care of us. The restaurant reminds one of a New England Cape Cod dining establishment. The menu choices were plentiful and we found our meals to be delicious and enjoyable. An excellent experience.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

First nice dining restaurant my wife and I came to here in Memphis, and found it lacking? I have been to many that are over priced, this is not. I have been to some that have annoying owners, woof, awful owners! This does not. Some so pretentious it will make your eyes roll like dice! But what this French restaurant is lacking is bigger than all that! And that is flavor, which is a crime in the culinary word!
This restaurant is on an island out in the Mississippi and looks like the real deal when you walk into its luxurious confines! But don’t be fooled, it’s a proverbial smoke and mirrors! Our waiter was good, but not great? Especially for a fine dining establishment? He was personable but that was it. The man dropped popovers at our table and left them there. He also handed me our bread basket, instead of putting it on the table? In fact, he called 3 times for me to take it, which I did, but thought, I’m trying to enjoy myself here by talking to my wife and not by doing your job?
My wife had a nicely dressed goat cheese salad, but my crab stuffed mushrooms were simply flavorless? Just flavorless crab and mushrooms floating in tons of butter? I love tons of butter, don’t get me wrong, but I want flavor too! None to be found here? This also goes for my Crabmeat, Spinach and Crepes entree. NO FLAVOR? Beautiful presentation, made my mouth water, zero flavor? Ate half of this concoction and gave up on the rest! Wife had the Salmon that was also overcooked and was also, 86’d!
The place wasn’t too crowded, yet they pushed the food out like you were at McDonalds? We arrived, ate and finished in 40 mins? That was pretty much the fastest I’ve ever been in and out of a “supposedly” fine dining establishment. This restaurant can be great, but needs much work, both inside the kitchen and out!

3  Thank tdear666
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Had brunch today and it was not up to par. The eggs Benedict were good, but the burger at the table was a hockey puck almost. Shrimp and grits were okay. Service was a little slow for not having many tables at the time.

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK