“My first time in.......Terrific food”
Review of Mulan Asian Bistro

Mulan Asian Bistro
Ranked #232 of 1,493 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Honestly, I'd heard some very "mixed reviews" from my friends there. But I was pleasantly surprised; as were the 2 friends who went with me.

The Seaweed salad was wonderful, miso soup very good too. We had a triple order of Unagi, and was perfectly prepared. Mango shrimp was quite tasty as well.

Service was excellent.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this restaurant here in Memphis, TN. The atmosphere as well as the food was good. My family and I will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We've made a couple of trips into Mulan's. The first taste was during the Cooper-Young festival and I wanted more of the wonderful flavor we had that day... shrimp kabob, but both of your dinners have not measured up to the first impression. This recent trip was for sushi. A total disappointment. Not sure we are going to try a third time.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in a little Bungalow very close to here. We walked over for dinner one evening and we're seated very quickly. We sat outside which was nice and our food was brought to us promptly. I ordered avocado sushi and my boyfriend had some sort of pad thai like dish. I thought the food was kind of bland and it has been the best meal that I've had in Memphis outside of Cafe Electric. I'm just not a fan of the food here.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Hands-down, THE BEST dumplings I've ever had in Memphis. We have to get 2 orders for our table when we go because everyone loves them so much. The Singapore noodles are a favorite of mine. If the weather is nice, sit outside and enjoy the awesome people watching that only Midtown can give you.