US$ 132
US$ 91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 117
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 92
US$ 60
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

US$ 51
  • Pool
US$ 128
US$ 121
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanpancake makersausage gravypleasant hotelhacks crossfirst floorthe breakfast areaoatmealchecking insitting areamemphis areapleasant stayhousekeeping staffwould stay here againbusiness tripparking lotmorris
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night. The 3rd floor was being renovated but that was never a problem and I never heard any noise. The bathroom was huge compared to other hotels so that was nice. They also had a keurig in the room. Breakfast was standard. The staff down at breakfast was really friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

A very nice place to say with accessible restaurants (I was interested in Indian restaurant just a stone throw away).
Big Plus:
Complimentary fruit infused cold water with cookies (Mon-Thu) in the lobby.
Complimentary Shuttle Service if you want to go nearby or airport drop-off/pick-up.
Quite Location, with Swimming Pool. Bath tub in your bathroom.
Microwave, Refrigerator in room.

Really great staff, always ready to help.

I am definitely going to stay there.. next time.. every time.. recommend for you too..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We like to stay at the Holiday Inn Express while traveling because you can count on it being a nice place. Good that I know that this hotel is an exception and not the rule otherwise we would never go to another one. The hotel is 14 years old according to the front desk, but that is no reason for it to be filthy. It is clearly dated, which I can live with, but dirty is unacceptable. The breakfast room cushions were so gross that I almost lost my appetite. I took pictures to include, but they don't show how bad it really is. I would never stay at this hotel again in its current condition. I noticed a manager response to another review was that they were in the middle of a complete renovation, but there was no sign of anything being renovated. This hotel needs some attention.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us. We are really excited about the renovation, which is currently in full swing we are looking to have our first set of renovated rooms ready in the next few weeks. I hope that you will come and see the progress that we have made on your next visit with us.

-Andrew Soltau

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Picked the Holiday Inn because you are usually safe with a known chain. Wrong this time with this facility.

The staff was very friendly and courteous and the lobby was clean. That is about as far as it went. Room was dirty, holes in carpet, holes in lamp shades, one of the pull tabs on curtains was broke off and sitting in window sill, and bathroom floor was sticky. My wife refused to take a shower rather than be in there.

Breakfast bar has food as advertised. Sitting in eating area was another story. I thought my shoe was caught on chair but upon further inspection, it was stuck in what was left of a rotting portion of carpet under our table. Sort of lost my appetite at that point. Bench seat next to ours were spotted and stained.

I am pretty easy going and maybe this was the perfect storm but i won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Turk282001
Andrew S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I will look into the issues that you stated. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, safe and friendly environment and I am sorry that we failed to deliver. We are currently in the midst of a full hotel renovation. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next visit.

Andrew Soltau

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We arrived late in the afternoon to find that for some reason, our booked room, had been cancelled. The lady working at the desk got everything taken care of for us.
The hotel was quiet and clean. EVERYONE was very pleasant. The King size bed was comfortable as well. The breakfast was very good. Plenty of towels and such. In the afternoons, early evenings in the lobby they would have water with either lemons or oranges and some cookies. The hotel is located right off the interstate. ( you could not hear the traffic)
I don't think I have ever had such a pleasant stay at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to let the staff know that you had a pleasant experience. We look forward to your next visit.

-Andrew