All reviewsroom was cleansausage gravyoutdoor poolhacks crossfirst floorevery employeethe breakfast areachecking inoatmealsitting areamemphis areawould stay here againparking lotdowntownmorrisexpresswaysink
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Cannot complain about a single thing. Services great, and friendly. Room clean and comfortable, with all the comforts you'd need. Breakfast served until 10 but fruit and coffee available until it's gone. Slept great, surprisingly quiet since the motel was packed. We'll be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This was a great choice! While we love Beale Street and Memphis in May, we were looking for something more acceptable for a 4 year old! This was only 24 minutes from downtown, so we got to experience rocking Memphis, then come back to a nice quiet hotel! The room was so clean and the staff was very nice! We walked across the parking lot to Cracker Barrel for breakfast one morning and had breakfast at the hotel the next morning. Omelets, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, cinnamon rolls, and an excellent coffee bar! My only complaint was the drain in the tub was broken. We checked in at 3 and was in our room by 3:12! When does the pool open??

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TraMom
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Im on the road nearly every night of the year so I feel that my hotel comparisons/reviews are fair and accurate. This place just made it tough on the competion! This place is sort of out of the way for most memphis area attractions/airport etc. but it sure is worth the few extra miles.
Super clean and comfy - the most hospitable and friendly staff the ive EVER encountered (and im in the travel business). In particular, SONJA assisted me with several early morning issues with a smile and even took me in the back office to use the computer when the guest printer had a glitch. EVAN, helped me out greatly and even shuttled me (2different times) to my meetings in the hotel mercedes van - which was not just an airport run! GREAT JOB

share a parking lot with Cracker Barrell.

The ladys taking care of the free hot breakfast took extra care in the presentation of the food etc. These lil things add up to a total pleasant experience.

only negative - is the pool was open yet! and there was not a night shuttle driver available. just my luck there was no UBERS avilable from the airport for a long time. but TRISTAN? made us feel better once i finally made it to this property.

I hope i come thru here again. thumbs up - well managed

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Dustin R
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is my first time staying here and I am so pleased with everything. From the Lady at the front desk to try the ladies in housekeeping. Everyone was very polite and friendly. The hotel is very clean, the location is great, and the service is outstanding!! I will definitely be coming back!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Upon arrival we were greeted by the most wonderful desk clerk (Constance Spears) who was kind, respectful and VERY courteous! Her goal was to provide the ULTIMATE experience for her guest! She asked daily if all our needs were met and if there were anything she or her staff could do for us! The room was clean and fresh and had very comfort able beds. The lady at the breakfast area greeted each guest, kept a spotless dining area and had plenty of fresh breakfast food! The parking area is well lit and free of trash.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Roy D
Holiday I, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank You for this Great review!! Our team has been upgraded with the presence of Constance and Mary(Breakfast agent). She and the Mary are fairly new to the team. They both have shown a great attitudes toward guest and fellow associates. I will definitely let them read this review. So they know what they do does matter to guest.
I am glad you had a wonderful stay. Our team strives to make every guest feel the way you do. If we do fail, we find ways to fix the issue and make the guest fell better about it.

Thanks again, I hope you will return to our hotel next time your in the Memphis area