All reviews room was clean sausage gravy outdoor pool hacks cross first floor every employee the breakfast area checking in oatmeal sitting area memphis area would stay here again parking lot downtown morris expressway sink
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean and all items where inorder.Constance Spears/ Cliff Barns was very speedy & helpful with our room services & check out process. They where so kind and thoughtful. AWESOME EMPLOYEES! !!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The stay was overall great. My air went on and off a lot and the cool setting didn't work most of the time. Sheretta was helpful and got my air fixed for me. Katherine was great she got me quarters, soap for my laundry, razors, and shaving cream. Jessica did great on getting breakfast ready in time every time she worked the breakfast bar. She was greeting and willing to take plates from us and stayed very busy. The only downside that we experienced was our breakfast on Friday morning on 10th of February it was late and the pancake maker wasn't shooting out pancakes properly; they weren't cooking all the way through. I think it was after 6:30 AM that everything finally was out, if not later. My overall experience was great but I would have like a hot tub definitely would have been more relaxing (company picked one with out ) but definitely will seek out a place like this or a Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Continual noise from patrons below and all around. Rude staff with a care-less attitude. Housekeeping staff who barge in without knocking and don't bring supplies for a second day!!##This is a disappointing hotel and has been on previous occasions!!Stay Away!!!##

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Janice D
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Continuous noise..asked for a room change and was refused. Reporting continuous disturbances from patrons upstairs and nothing was done. Front desk attendant had a couldn't care less attitude. This place does not live up to The Holiday Inn name. sorry.stayelsewhere.!!!(((

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Kumar J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Guest Service Team

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Found this jewel online & happy I did. Room was comfortable & clean. Loved location right beside expressway with easy access to all tourist sites. Hot & cold breakfast was good.Best of all, when we had a problem with the bill at checkout, Sherita and Sonjia both helped resolve it to our liking in a very polite manner.

Room Tip: Accessible room close to elevator & ice machine
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Kumar J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will make sure Sherita and Sonjia know what you said. We hope you will visit us again.

Guest Services Team