All reviewsroom was cleansausage gravyoutdoor poolhacks crossfirst floorevery employeethe breakfast areachecking inoatmealsitting areamemphis areawould stay here againparking lotdowntownmorrisexpresswaysink
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Typical Holiday Inn Express in a good part of Memphis. Located close enough to I240 to be convenient, it seems to be a newer property. Room was as expected, we were upgraded to a better room to accomodate our needs. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Kumar J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Holiday Inn Express Southwind Team

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Very nice lobby! Very quite, good size rooms, comfortable beds and nice bathroom. No problems with anything. Pool was nice and kept up. Nice and close to gas station and stores. Decent drive to Elvis but worth it. I would come here again without a question. Very friendly staff and good breakfast as well!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Karley K
PattiMemphis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Memphis Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests; we are very pleased to know that you were happy with our room accommodations and customer service. We will ensure that our team are aware of your nice comments concerning the service that they delivered to you. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests. We hope that you will continue to stay with us on your visits to Memphis. We appreciate the feedback we receive as it is crucial to our success. Thank you again for posting your comments.

Thank You !
Patti

Reviewed 4 June 2015

My wife booked this hotel for one night on our way back from the Smoky Mountains. 5/30/15 Normally we stay near the wolfchase galleria, so I wasn't too happy with her choice but it was $50 cheaper for a KING Suite room. We travelled with our 3 children. The area this hotel is located in is very off-putting to say the least. Yes, it is near some shopping but to get to the hotel you have to drive around another building, so it is kind of secluded and creepy.

When we arrived in our room, the mood changed. It was a very clean and beautiful room. Spacious for our 2 kids to sleep on the pullout and enough room for a crib (which they provided - hassle free). The King bed was comfortable and the room had a mini fridge, microwave and flat screen television.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Smiles all around from them. Quick to deliver service. Very professional.

The breakfast (free) was very well maintained, stocked and fresh with a wide variety of food and beverages.

We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Hans P

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience while you were our guest. We know you have a choice and are honored that you selected our hotel for your lodging needs. We are committed to providing you with the level of service you have come to expect from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests. We thank you for mentioning the great service that you received from our staff and we will ensure they are aware of your comments. Thank you again for posting your comments. We look forward to having you visit us again on your next trip to Memphis.

Thank You !!
Patti & Team

Reviewed 26 May 2015

This hotel is provides large rooms w/ refridgerators and I think there was a microwave. The wi-fi was adequate. The rooms were VERY clean w/ no oders. The location is in a subarb so you are a little far from downtown. I did not care for the breakfast but that's fine because there is a Cracker Barell nearby. Also, I did not hear and street noise, which was good because we had been driving all day and had to get up early.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBR0107

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience while you were our guest. We know you have a choice and are honored that you selected our hotel for your lodging needs. We are committed to providing you with the level of service you have come to expect from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests. We appreciate the feedback we receive as it is crucial to our success. We thank you for mentioning the great service that you received from our staff and we will ensure they are aware of your comments. Thank you again for posting your comments. We look forward to having you visit us on your next trip to Memphis.

Warm Regards,
Patti & Staff

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was less than 3 lights from a friend and because of the reviews. I had booked a 2 bed Deluxe but my cousin canceled the night before. Upon trying to do an early check in I asked for a King bed instead and was immediately accommodated. My original room wasn't ready but the change worked in my favor.

The only complaint I had was there was a pee smell at the doorway. I have really strong senses so I had to spray with the travel size Febreeze I keep in my purse several times.

The continental breakfast offers just enough hot and cold food to keep you satisfied.

Overall I had a good experience. The smell was my only real complaint but I never said anything because it was containable and plus I was only there to sleep and shower.

That is now my hotel of choice when in the area.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikki B

We are pleased to know that you were happy with our room accommodations and the breakfast served lived up to expectations. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, and appreciate the feedback we receive as it is crucial to our success. Thank you again for posting your comments. We look forward to having you visit us on your next trip to Memphis.

Thanks, Patti & Staff