“Horrible”

Johnny G's Creole Kitchen
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Worst food I ever had, plus they stole money off my credit card.. will never look at that place again..DO NOT EAT THERE!!

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here. Husband had shrimp and catfish. I had grilled catfish which wasn't on the menu but the GM was very accommodating. The food was excellent! Service was excellent! The greeter even remembered my husband from the day before.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had a great chicken gumbo and catfish po boys at Johnny’s Creole Kitchen. Worth a visit if your in town

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped by during Elvis week. No brisket that day. Ordered some fried seafood. Not memorable. Potato salad was the most notable dish

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived 15 minutes before they closed for a late dinner. They greeted us warmly despite the fact that we were they only thing keeping them from closing on time.

I enjoyed my meal. I had a seafood platter with crawfish and shrimp.