“Okay, how can you not like 5 Guys”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 38 Quick Bites in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I was not real hungry and just ordered the "Little Cheeseburger". This is a slight misnomer as this is not a "Kids" burger. It was all I wanted with my drink. A few Peanuts while I waited for the burger.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I really like a bacon cheese burger and fried potato. Just say all the way. Then you can meet the best burger in Memphis!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The burger was very small for $6. The fries were cold. And the mushrooms were not cooked very well. The Peanuts were excellent though. Wouldn't go back to pay $15 just for the peanuts (free) and drink.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

My first visit to a Five Guys. It won't be my last. The restaurant itself isn't anything fancy but the burgers are delicious! The wall was covered with "best burger" certificates and I can see why! The fries are wonderful too! A smidge pricey but worth it!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I have excellent service as well as awesome food. The staff was friendly and prompt. The food was delicious!!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK