All reviewstexas roadhousegreat hotelmemphis areabeds were comfortableindoor poolwafflesrestaurants and shoppinghot tubwould definitely stay here againwithin walking distanceeasy accessnice stayfelt safethe breakfast areaone night staynice roomroad trip
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Poor, the cost was $149.00 per night. I have stayed at the Embassy suites for much less many many times. This is a $75 per night hotel!! Not a $140!!1 Would not stay here again. Room had many issues, a/c broken, frig was not cold, tissue box empty, room was musky smelling, I saw no security guard and the area was alarmingly unsafe, staff just made excuses for all the issues, if ya like to sleep in forget breakfast its put up by 9:oo, Just cost way to much for a dingy looking and smelling place. If your going to charge this much you gotta have some bling bling or wows and this place has none!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Our room was ready when we arrived. Extremely clean and welcoming. Looking for a place to stay quiet but close to everything this is it! Enjoyed every aspect of our stay, and the free breakfast was great.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Excellent Hotel to stay at it. They have very friendly staff. The hotel was very clean and the beds was comfortable. The hotel is so close to all the shopping that it makes is so easy to get around. I would stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

...the screaming kids in the room three doors down from me...I did not report them because I was leaving to go to a Christmas Party that evening, however I was a little concerned for the welfare of my dog that I left in my room...he is normally quiet as I told the front desk attendants, however if someone comes to the door and tries to open it, he will do his duty and protect his castle even if its a temporary castle, by barking and growling at whoever is on the other side of the door, letting them know they risk life and limb trying to enter that door. You have pet owners sign a statement about their pets being noisy and hold them to certain expectations...I wonder if you do the same to parents of very young children, cause there were three that were running loose up and down that hallway that evening when I left for the party, and they were screaming as loud as they could. And for the price of the room, I really expected a pillow top mattress on the bed. Otherwise, everythng was just fine. Very clean and very nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jwjphoto
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Arrived after traveling 800 miles with 3 poodles The desk clerk told me only 2 dogs But Manager said no Problem offered us water and stated have a nice stay, Doors need pads or something every time someone shut a door in the hall it was very loud. Room was extra clean.