“Perfect place for a night out”

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
Reserve with OpenTable
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,628 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe
Transit: Flight is located on Main Street right along the trolley line.
Description: Flight a full service restaurant with multiple dining selections for a guest to enjoy in a single dining experience. The service style of the restaurant is the finest service featuring a knowledgeable wait staff from which the customer can gain valuable knowledge to enhance their dining experience. Flight offers several distinct dining options: On the main floor, there is the hustle and bustle of friends and businesspeople gathering together. The bar is a welcoming place for those dining alone to meet friends yet unmet, or for those who want a quick bite. On the balcony level, the booths and small tables, some overlooking Main Street, offer more privacy and an opportunity for romance.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

As usual recommended by trip advisor’s readers as the place to go in Memphis.

This was an absolute winner. We went for the flight menus. I had the “Steak”-menu with accompanying wines and my wife the “Butcher”-menu with one minor switch also with accompanying wines. The idea of small courses - similar to sharing plates - is great, although we have to admit, that with three plates at once, the last one is not very warm when you are ready to eat it. It would have been great, if the dishes would have been served one at the time. This does not change the fact, that the food was great and close to excellent.

Service is also focused and with valet parking just outside of the door, this is a highly recommendable restaurant.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Make sure to have reservations! Valet parking was a plus! Staff nice, informative and attentive. Food and wine choices were all excellent!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We visited the restaurant in March during our Elvis pilgrimage. We wanted to give this "flight" meal concept a chance and also wanted to try some amazing food. We were not disappointed.

My daughter got the fish flight, I got the soup flight and my husband the salad flight and we all went to town, eating some of everything and loving every minute. Everything was prepared and presented perfectly. The food was amazing.

My daughter also got a wine flight to accompany her fish flight and we were able to try three wines that we'd never had before. Really great complement to the fish.

We didn't do a dessert flight as we were full, but the dessert flights that came by our table on the way to the other tables looked like something from a magazine.

I recommend this highly if you're into a different dining concept and want 5 star food.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This was far & away my wife and my favorite restaurant in Memphis and there were some great ones! So unique, so many amazing dishes to pick from. I love the seafood choices and wild game. We want to start one in Ohio :)

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

“Flight” is my favorite restaurant in
Memphis ! I’m not a big eater, but I do like variety. So the smaller portions of flights of wine, entrees, desserts, etc are perfect for me ! The atmosphere is perfect for a night out. My husband always takes me to “Flight” at my request. We’ve been going there for years ! It is a bit pricey though so we usually save our visits there for a special occasion. Service is always attentive. I give it 5 stars ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️