“Good BBQ with some unique menu choices. ”
Review of One & Only BBQ

One & Only BBQ
Ranked #187 of 1,632 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Description: Full service Memphis style Barbecue Restaurant, Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Pork Shoulder, Chicken, Turkey, Beef Brisket and Polish Kielbasa. House-Made Brunswick Stew & Fresh Prepared Salads. Home of Millie's House-Made Banana Pudding with Fresh Meringue & Fresh Baked Desserts. Freshly Prepared Sides Including Famous Twice-Baked Potato Salad. Authentic Memphis BBQ atmosphere. Large Parties Welcome! We Cater for 10 - 10,000, with a wide Range of Options
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I ate here solo one day for lunch. It has several unique menu choices. I tried the hotdog that is wrapped in bacon. It was good but a little on the pricy side. I'll prolly stick with eve BBQ sandwich on my next time eating here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Alan K, Owner at One & Only BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Jaungren,

Great feedback. We are in the process of doing our once a year menu update. We are lowering the price of the BBQ Bacon & Cheddar Dog to $7.99. Thank you for your review and feedback.

Alan Katzen
Owner
One & Only BBQ's
901-219-5435

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I got the beef ribs and they were over cooked, looked and taste burnt and not tender at all. I call the manager to let him know and he was very happy I informed him. He say he wsould check and differently correct the problem. He said he would send me a voucher for my order in the mail. I will try them again because the service was excellent, but I will try the brisket next time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had the ribs and turkey and OMG! The ribs separated easily, got them dry and the dry rub was awesome. The turkey is smoked then served from the grill which adds some moisture and increase the flavor! Coming from PA for some good southern BBQ, this did NOT disappoint! I will be back. BTW service was as good as the food!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The Manager opened the door for me & greeted me. Host greeted & seated me.

Server Raven was covering several tables, & her full attention was on us.

1/2 Rack (6 Bones) Dry Ribs • *Twice-Baked Potato • 4 *Deviled Eggs • *Texas Toast • $16.99 •

More than I could eat ~ enough for Lunch tomorrow.

One & Only has not yet mastered the art of "Dry Rub." Their Mild Sauce & Spicy Sauce are very good ~ didn't try the Hot Sauce.

I'll be back to try the Pulled Pork, Brisket, etc.

Brand new building with an inviting Dining Room in a "bare" location between the Agricenter & Koger Center Office Towers.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Memphis has several really good BBQ restaurants and I would put One and Only on that list. Have eaten at this location now four times and every time the food has been fantastic and the service is excellent.
Two of my favorite items on the menu are the deviled eggs and the twice baked potato salad. You MUST try both of those if you visit here

Date of visit: July 2017