“Pink Cadillac was just the beginning!”

Marlowes Ribs and Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 1,543 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: McKellar - Whitehaven-Levi PD
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I took a group of 43 folks to Marlowes and everyone had a great time! The food was excellent and the wait staff were awesome!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

First stop when arriving in Memphis is almost always Marlowes for some of their famous Q. This trip was no exception. After the long drive from DFWland we headed straight for Marlowes. Wife and I both had the Q plates.
Always Outstanding eats!
And the fact that The King is always in the house makes the visit all the better.
Highly Recommended

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Every time I go to Memphis (which isn't that often) I always HAVE to stop at Marlowe's. Their BBQ ribs are phenomenal, and I always get a baked potato with mac-n-cheese for my sides. The venue itself is great. There is so much to look at (signs/posters on the wall, Elvis memorabilia, etc). Not to mention the Elvis music! The staff is always as friendly as can be. My favorite thing is that they have a mini gift shop inside the restaurant.
Another cool thing (I haven't done it personally) is their pink limo service.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We've eaten at Marlowe's many times. One of our favorites is
their lasagna. I think it is an old family recipe. Absolutely delicious. Yummy corn fritters. All we've had their is very good.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been a few times. Sometimes it is great, and sometimes the service is terrible. The food is descent.