“Great place!”
Review of Tuscany Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Tuscany Italian Eatery
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I met my wife at Tuscany for lunch one day. We were impressed by the decor and how friendly the staff was when we entered. One of the owners, Jeremy, was working behind the counter and he did a great job preparing our lunch. The ingredients were fresh, the sandwiches tasted great, and everything was served with a smile.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We love Tuscany Italian Eatery! Everything is made from scratch and num num good!!! Jeremy is the best! He and Debbie do so much for the community and offer great food at great prices. Go see them and tell them Debbie King from Southaven sent you!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dropped in for lunch and the food was fabulous as well as the service. The Chicago Beef sandwich was huge and so tasty! Super excited to try the new breakfast menu. Great must try spot downtown!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Jenny Hobson C
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I'm not surprised to find great food downtown. There's a lot of great food downtown. What surprises me is finding such great food downtown at such modest prices. That is rare, indeed!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank danl862016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I had a couple breakfast tacos, one bacon and one chorizo. Wonderful I must say. They said they will have another location opening next week.

Date of visit: December 2016