“Great place!”

Tuscany Italian Eatery
Ranked #139 of 1,493 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I met my wife at Tuscany for lunch one day. We were impressed by the decor and how friendly the staff was when we entered. One of the owners, Jeremy, was working behind the counter and he did a great job preparing our lunch. The ingredients were fresh, the sandwiches tasted great, and everything was served with a smile.

1  Thank Paul C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We love Tuscany Italian Eatery! Everything is made from scratch and num num good!!! Jeremy is the best! He and Debbie do so much for the community and offer great food at great prices. Go see them and tell them Debbie King from Southaven sent you!

1  Thank Debbie K
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dropped in for lunch and the food was fabulous as well as the service. The Chicago Beef sandwich was huge and so tasty! Super excited to try the new breakfast menu. Great must try spot downtown!

1  Thank Jenny Hobson C
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I'm not surprised to find great food downtown. There's a lot of great food downtown. What surprises me is finding such great food downtown at such modest prices. That is rare, indeed!

1  Thank danl862016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I had a couple breakfast tacos, one bacon and one chorizo. Wonderful I must say. They said they will have another location opening next week.

1  Thank debbiegfth

Been to Tuscany Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK