This may be re-branded from "Park Place" to Four Points but the only thing that has really changed is the decor. Which is good, as aside from being dated this has always been a pretty good hotel with friendly staff.
The only really bad thing about this hotel is one of the elevators has been pretty much not working for over a year now. The bathrooms are a bit small, the carpets a bit stale. But it's a quiet and comfortable place to sleep with a fridge.
If you don't know the setup of East Memphis I could see getting in/out to be a bit of a pain as it dumps onto a highway traffic circle. Once you've done it 2 or 3 times, you get the hang of it. You can pull out and drive around the loop if you don't want to shoot across 3 lanes of traffic to get to the on ramp too.
Location other than that is great - there's tons of shopping and restaurants - but I wouldn't recommend walking to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East hotel is near the business corridor, Beale Street, and Graceland. This Memphis hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle and free wifi with guest's hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel Memphis
- 4 Points By Sheraton Memphis East
- Park Place Memphis
- Memphis Park Place Hotel