See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The stay was very relaxing and we will come back when we return to memphis. The staff is very professional and friendly. I strongly recommend this location! Very pleasant and enjoyed the delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

It was very good stay in this Econolodge.friendly staff good service,, clean room and bathroom. I enjoyed brackfast in the morning..comfortable bed. Good location on hwy 78 and american way..I stay in this econo every week

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert L
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Toilet did not flush properly, never received service.
Called front desk 3 times no answer.
Went to front desk, reported my dissatisfaction, told them I did not want to be disturbed.
Put do not disturb sign on door.
Awoken by phone call 15 minutes later.
ink cracked.
No way to take a bath.
Breakfast was terrible.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, it is not even passable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David F
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My mother, younger brother and I stayed at this hotel Memorial Day weekend and well....I should have made the reservations instead of waiting on my mother. I try to NEVER stay at an Econo Lodge, especially having once worked at one, and the first 2 nights I honestly was surprised. Surprised to find an empty shampoo bottle in the shower and the plate missing from the microwave and those were the only 2 complaints but the 2rd night changed it all!!! We had to check out and back in due to a family emergency and the rooms were gross and outdated! I guess one side of the hotel is decent. I told the young lady at the desk that the coffee was out and her response was that breakfast is over at 9....IT WAS ONLY 8:30!!! On the 3rd night my rooms remote wasn't working and that took over an hour before they fixed it and my mother's room didn't have a remote and that took right at an hour to get one!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronique S
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is a no star hotel, it smells very bad, it has been well used and not maintained. Baseboards are falling off the walls, carpets are stained, bathtubs have more black on them then white. I left, reservation cancelled!

Room Tip: Find another hotel if you want a clean room that does not stink.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple