All reviews honesty bar little touches worth the wait rooms are lovely makes this place hill overlooking word of warning high standard beautiful weather breakfast was excellent local pub comfy bed room was spotless b and b stayed here for two nights min walk stunning location
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I had written this review before, but it never appeared. Didnt manage this year and missed it alot. The place is a one of the best places to go and unwind. The rooms are lovely, clean. The food is brilliant. The bar is relaxing. If you need to get yourself back on track its the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Mairilenzie
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Just spent an idyllic few days at Cnoc- na-Faire where the hospitality, views, food and staff were fantastic. It felt peaceful and unobtrusive and was a great place to explore the beautiful beaches, lochs and countryside round about. Will definitely be back

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FionaM_11
Reviewed 19 July 2011

the views from the outdoor seat was simply breathtaking. We ate in the restaurant bit rather than the bar. My main was out of this world, so was my partners, my desert was good but i had pudding envy!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Drewglasgow74
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We have spent many holidays in this area in the last 45 years and I adore up here...it's my spiritual home!

We've stayed in the Cnoc na Faire several times and it is a great little hotel, with beautiful views, lovely food and very nice owners. We used to stay in the Morar Hotel but sadly that went downhill after the owner, a local man, who had been there for years, sold it. I can't comment on it now.
Please visitors...when you're up in the north of Scotland don't expect Hilton-style hotels but do expect clean, attractive accommodation, good food and beautiful scenery - along with a good blether! If you want Hilton et al, go to Edinburgh or Glasgow! Have a look at my little video I made called MY SCOTLAND: Beauty, History, Relaxation on You Tube or here if the link works, it will give you an idea of truly how beautiful it really is up there.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ailliee
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Had a perfect lunch here with family. Sat outside in the beautiful sunshine and soaked up the outstanding views over to Eigg, Rhum & Skye. We have dined here on many occasions before & lunch was superb as always. Jenny & David are excellent hosts, friendly and professional & we could not recommend Cnoc na faire more highly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family