“So disappointed. Disgusting Food. ”
Review of Luss Seafood Bar

Luss Seafood Bar
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Luss
Description: The Luss Seafood Bar is now closed for the winter. We will be re-opening for the 2019 season in April.
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

So disappointed. Disgusting meal. 4 fish suppers the WORST I’ve ever had in 40+ years! Burnt batter, fish was dry like Refried?? Bag dripping with grease.chips not your normal chippy chips! I’m sure they are like aunty bessies home style chucked in a fryer. So salty. Absolutely BOGGING!

Date of visit: October 2020
4  Thank Footdr

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Went on Saturday.Was not a great experience,I like the rest of my part of 4 don’t mind paying extra for exceptional quality.Unfortunately that is not what we got,very small fish,chips were luckwarm

Date of visit: September 2020
5  Thank andyhEdinburgh
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Only a few items available on the menu, which is fine as we are just coming through Covid. However I would expect the dishes that are on to be fresh. My haddock was clearly re-fried, it was dry and the batter was a dark brown colour. The butter was rock hard and with plastic knives impossible to spread, one of the bun's was dry and slightly burnt on top (another customer sent his back). I asked for a real knife to spread the butter, which was a waste of time as the assistant wasn't the slightest bit interested. My husbands cod was ok although a very small portion for the price tag of £9.50! To top it all they were out of vinegar!! As a substitute they gave us HP Brown sauce, bizarre! I did not complain at the time because as I stated the staff were not the least bit interested!

Date of visit: September 2020
6  Thank ThePeeBees
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

We went here as a family for lunch today
We ordered 2 cod “suppers” and mushy peas
The chips were very chunky and burnt , the cod was the tiniest piece of cod I have ever got at a chippy in the whole of the Uk in 30 odd years
When we complained they said the natural sugar in the potatoes caused the burning effect !

V poor and can’t believe what they’re serving

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank amjadk1969
Reviewed 29 November 2019

The seafood in this restaurant is perfect. We had a Cullen Skink with a glass of white wine and enjoyed.

Date of visit: October 2019