“Wish it were in my backyard ”
Review of Luss Seafood Bar

Luss Seafood Bar
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Luss
Description: The Luss Seafood Bar is now closed for the winter. We will be re-opening for the 2019 season in April.
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I was in luss in may and this wasn’t open. Tried again on this visit and was happy to see it open. Very cute - chic might be a obetter word. Sunny when we were there. Small but excellent menu; still serving breakfast when we were there in early afternoon although eggs royal might not qualify as just breakfast food in Scotland. Husband had fantastic fish pie (his first, but not last) and I, excellent mussels. (Aside: mussels need crusty bread, I have run onto squishy bread only in UK). Friendly, fresh, and timely staff.
Cute shoppe on upper floor!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank tapastraveller

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch today. Rainy day so only the tables inside were being used. Despite it being quieter than normal the service from the kitchen was very very slow. Oysters as a wee started were delicious however the Cullen Skink was watery and tasteless. The crab linguine was absolutely scrumptious and husband said the fish pie was ok. Mixed food review! The 2 glasses of house wine that I had (only because we had to wait ages for the main course) were chilled and beautiful and the waitress service was efficient and friendly. I’d be scared to try it again if the tables outside were being used, can’t imagine how long it would take for food to get out of the kitchen. Also be warned they automatically add a gratuity to the bill!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We popped in for lunch on a Friday. The restaurant was quiet at first but began to fill later. I had a lobster salad, and Madame had cullen skink - both excellent. Service was friendly, attentive and efficient. A very pleasant experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. Food very tasty, great service. Portions could be slightly larger for some of their dishes but I will definitely come back. High quality food and great manu.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018

popped in one day while in Luss. Had my very first bowl of cullen skink soup, the name had always put me off. It was delicious and very filling, i didn't eat anything else that night. Lovely restaurant and friendly staff

Date of visit: June 2018