1,213 results
All reviewspremier roomview restaurantturret roomthe main hotelfront lawnlovely hotelisle of skyeportree harbouropen firebay windowboth nightsscallopsfront facingbreakfast and dinnerstunning viewsroom was largethe ground floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished a one-night stay at Cuillin Hills Hotel and could not have been more pleased. When my original room had a maintenance issue (that, as it turns out, affected one whole section of the hotel and was not able to be fixed that same day), the staff immediately transferred me to a room that was a significant upgrade. The new room was outstanding in terms of comfort, cleanliness, location and amenities. It made for a luxurious stay at the hotel and the staff clearly understands the importance of putting customers first, which I greatly appreciated. This would be my first choice for accommodations the next time I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Interesting set lunch menu - I could have chosen every dish. Tasty Pea Veloute to start followed by a sublime piece of cod - great fish beautifully cooked. Excellent choice of well sourced, well kept Scottish cheeses. Colleague started with poached organic salmon with salt baked beetroots - she finished with a divine sea buckthorn curd.Great welcome a glass of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc and then a really good Picpoul de Pinetwith the meal. My colleague finished the meal with a superb 15 year old Springbank malt.

Our table had one of the best views I can remember - staff incredibly helpful - well trained , friendly and knowledgeable

Room Tip: Sea views are great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hiddenhills1916
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A must stay, fantastic location for walks along the hills and bay, with amazing views of the Cullin mountains and Portree.

Rooms were beautiful and comfortable, the lounge had a wonderful selection of whiskey, and the food in the hotel restaurant was quite lovely. The only knock was for the beginning portion of our meal service was a little slow as we suspected they were not fully staffed.

A definite return spot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 2 night's and what an amazing hotel. We were upgraded at check-in and had a fantastic room with a view. Our bedroom was spotless and well appointed. Breakfast was very tasty and plentyful We had dinner in the hotel on our second evening which was delicious, but a little pricey. Staff were very friendly and helpful but not intrusive. We will certainly return to Skye and look forward to staying at the Cuillin Hills again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic lunch - great food, service and price. The staff were welcoming and courteous. The onion veloute is to die for. Lovely food, warm welcome and beautiful environment - perfect Sunday with family. Highly recommend,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family