1,255 results
All reviews view restaurant premier room the main hotel turret room lovely hotel front lawn isle of skye portree harbour open fire bay window both nights scallops front facing breakfast and dinner stunning views room was large the ground floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished a one-night stay at Cuillin Hills Hotel and could not have been more pleased. When my original room had a maintenance issue (that, as it turns out, affected one whole section of the hotel and was not able to be fixed that same day), the staff immediately transferred me to a room that was a significant upgrade. The new room was outstanding in terms of comfort, cleanliness, location and amenities. It made for a luxurious stay at the hotel and the staff clearly understands the importance of putting customers first, which I greatly appreciated. This would be my first choice for accommodations the next time I am in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Interesting set lunch menu - I could have chosen every dish. Tasty Pea Veloute to start followed by a sublime piece of cod - great fish beautifully cooked. Excellent choice of well sourced, well kept Scottish cheeses. Colleague started with poached organic salmon with salt baked beetroots - she finished with a divine sea buckthorn curd.Great welcome a glass of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc and then a really good Picpoul de Pinetwith the meal. My colleague finished the meal with a superb 15 year old Springbank malt.

Our table had one of the best views I can remember - staff incredibly helpful - well trained , friendly and knowledgeable

Room tip: Sea views are great
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hiddenhills1916
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A must stay, fantastic location for walks along the hills and bay, with amazing views of the Cullin mountains and Portree.

Rooms were beautiful and comfortable, the lounge had a wonderful selection of whiskey, and the food in the hotel restaurant was quite lovely. The only knock was for the beginning portion of our meal service was a little slow as we suspected they were not fully staffed.

A definite return spot.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 2 night's and what an amazing hotel. We were upgraded at check-in and had a fantastic room with a view. Our bedroom was spotless and well appointed. Breakfast was very tasty and plentyful We had dinner in the hotel on our second evening which was delicious, but a little pricey. Staff were very friendly and helpful but not intrusive. We will certainly return to Skye and look forward to staying at the Cuillin Hills again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic lunch - great food, service and price. The staff were welcoming and courteous. The onion veloute is to die for. Lovely food, warm welcome and beautiful environment - perfect Sunday with family. Highly recommend,

Trip type: Travelled with family