“Lovely burger”

Red Skye Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Broadford
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the Old Schoolhouse building in Breakish only 6 miles over the bridge in the beautiful Isle of Skye, Red Skye Restaurant aims to provide a wonderfully relaxed yet creative dining experience. Open 6 days per week from March till October with excellent parking, we hope you can join us soon for a great night out...
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and very friendly welcome. Busy but good service. I had a wonderful burger which was homemade and very meaty.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Visited on Friday 10th August with my wife and son. We had reserved a table which I recommend as the place was very busy.

For starters we shared two portions of the scallops, black pudding and pea velloute. Very fresh and tasty.

My son ordered the beef burger which he loved and demolished. My wife chose the red lentil and cheddar burger which she felt was a wee bit bland but conceded that this is subjective. I ordered the Black Isle steak which arrived a bit overdone. However this was replaced with a very lovely bit of beef without any trouble from the very helpful and friendly staff.

Sticky toffee pudding and butterscotch arrived and disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. Very Delicious. So much so that I had to order a portion of the butterscotch ice cream that it came with. It is in the top one of ice creams I have ever tried.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

8 of us booked for my son's 17th birthday. When i made the booking they asked if it was for a special occasion and I mentioned the birthday. They offered to make a cake instead of having pudding and the chef rang me on the day to check what type of cake we would like. The cake was amazing and everyone loved it. The rest of the meal was fab, well cooked fresh and great seasoning. The scallops on black pudding and pea was so tasty.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My wife and I phoned Red Skye and booked a table for 7:30pm. We arrived just before our time and were welcomed in to the Restaurant and shown to our table straight away.

The menu is quite small, but with a good selection.

We chose our drinks and at the same time gave our food choices.

The drinks arrived very quickly and so did the starters. VERY quickly!!!!

The main courses and sweets were the same. The kitchen must have been very efficiently run. The food was all very good and well presented.

On the down side, the tables were a little crammed in which made life uncomfortable for some of the guests.

I have to say that the meal was very good indeed and I will be back at the Red Skye.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

It was a nice place to have a drink with family and friends. Actually we have been here last December, because it was a nice place, we come here again.