“Excellent food and friendly, personal service!”
Review of Cafe Sia

Cafe Sia
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Broadford
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Scottish, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our locally sourced menu includes delicious freshly made pizza from our Italian wood fired oven. Enjoy speciality wines and cocktails as well as our artisan drum-fired coffee, roasted in-house. Food served all day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a lovely experience we have had at Cafe Sia this week. We stayed in Skye for a week and visited this wonderful restaurant every day as it was so lovely (there was no reason to go anywhere else). The staff are always very welcoming and friendly. They really seem to enjoy their jobs and always look happy. The owner is very attentive and ensures customers have an excellent experience. It’s a very relaxed atmosphere and you aren’t rushed from your table when you’re finished eating.
The food is excellent and the quality never varies. I tried a lot of things on the menu and I would particularly recommend the dough balls - yum!
If you are ever in Broadford, you must try this wonderful restaurant! It’s definitely my favourite place to eat in Scotland!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Notice says 'wait to be seated'. Staff ignored us so we sat down. Ignored when one of us went to counter, ignored by manager when we beaconed. He was busy filling sugar bowls!! After 15 mins we left. Waitress at door told us 'you have to wait to be seated'. Will never visit there again. They all need customer care training, especially the boss. Went to Sligachen Hotel up the road where customers are better treated.

1  Thank Mountcook
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We arrived just before 5pm so expected a little wait before we got served, however we waited at least 15 minutes for someone to take our order. When our drinks arrived hey were dumped on the table by the waitress. When the food arrived however we were surprised. My steak was properly cooked (rare) and the chips were proper home cooked chips. My husband had the trio of burgers which he enjoyed. Service improved with each delivery of food and drinks. Great coffee and hot chocolate. Just a shame about the customer who thought it OK to change her baby's nappy at the table and then send her child walking through the place with an unbagged nappy (not the cafe's fault, but can't believe some people).

Reviewed 30 March 2018

When entering we waited a while to be seated.Staff were too busy chatting.Waited a while again to order.Pizza came quickly ,and was superb.It when downhill after that.Dirty plates left on the table,no staff clearing away and asking if you would like dessert.Such a shame that the younger members of staff where left to there own devices.
We had to chase the staff to get anything.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As a vegan coeliac in a wheelchair I rarely receive a warm welcome but I did at this restaurant. Recommended by the Coeliac UK website it was even better than I had hoped. I even had a choice and a lovely discussion with the waiter who was most knowledgeable. I eventually chose a pizza and it was heavenly and I now realised what I have missed all these years of being gluten free. My daughter was equally pleased with a substantial all day vegetarian breakfast. The coffee was excellent and enjoyed in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We intend to return to Skye so that we can try another option but the memory of the pizza will last a long time.
Good wheelchair facilities and parking.

1  Thank MAUREEN M