We stayed in the Steadings Flat for a long weekend in December 2011. Beautiful decor, king side bed, log fire, leather sofas, along with little treats of arran aromatics toiletries, bath robes, portmeirion crockery etc etc.
Worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the Northern tip of the Isle of Mull near Tobermory, Glengorm Castle overlooks the Atlantic and has spectacular views over the Outer Hebrides. The Castle was built in 1860 and sits at the headland of Glengorm's vast area of coastline, forests, lochs and hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glengorm Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengorm Castle Hotel Tobermory
- Glengorm Castle Tobermory, Isle Of Mull