Luxbury Inn & Suites
US$ 79
US$ 68
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 117
US$ 111
HIExpress.com
US$ 81
US$ 70
MainStaySuites
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

Hilton.com
US$ 94
US$ 111
US$ 81
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 103
La Quinta
US$ 84
Country Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenroom was cleancontinental breakfastfast foodseparate bedroomwould stay here againconvenient locationlonger staykitchen areasmall kitchenone night stayice makersized refrigeratorpleasant staffparking lot isflat screenthe dragon
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I thought this was a great place, especially for the price. The room was like a one-bedroom apartment. There was lots of space, a nice kitchenette, a full-size fridge, a table that was convenient to do a bit of work at, and a comfortable bed. The room was clean. The people at check-in and check-out were very pleasant. There are lots of food places nearby, some in walking distance. I experienced my first Cook Out here and it was quite good. I only stayed one night as I was hitting the Tail of the Dragon and continuing down to Florida. But I would definitely return for a longer stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Luxburyinn, Public Relations Manager at Luxbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thank you for taking time to do the TripAdvisor review. We appreciate you doing that and we are pleased that you had a good experience at Luxbury Inn & Suites. Should you decide to bring some friends and take on the Tail of the Dragon again let me know and I'll set up a block of rooms for your group. Happy New Year! Carol

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We found this and it was in Maryville. We stay at places such as the Hilton or Hamptom usually but decided this was close proximity to where we wanted to be. Each room is a suite. There is a full sized refrigerator and sofa bed including a stove and cookware. We did not need that this trip as we were on business but it was nice and quiet an right behind the bank beside Cookout. We usually pay more for less though there was only a continental breakfast but honestly I never like hotel breakfasts unless they have menu. So for us this was a great place to stay. You have the choice of a larger suite if you need it. I did not expect the Waldorf at this price but to say it was old and worn out is an out and out lie. The room was freshly painted and modern and even had a phone charging port at bedside. I have stayed at extended stays that were not this nice.Infact this place was impecable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kaplanite

Ah, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad we met your lodging expectations and that we surprised you with what we offered in a nice way. Please come back first opportunity and stay a little longer. Carol

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean but had seen better days. The washers looked as if never cleaned up, and I hardly think cold cereal and a donut from those 6 per package rates as a continental breakfast. The working staff was very nice.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at Luxbury Inn & Suites. The hotel just added the breakfast area a few months back and we are still making improvements to the hotel. Please come again and give us another chance. Carol

Reviewed 24 October 2016

When we stayed the first room the ice maker didn't work, the second room the lock on the door was broken, when I asked for extra washcloths, I didn't get them. The carpets were worn, the washing machine was filthy, the "continental" breakfast was a joke do you believe the little hostess donuts are part of the breakfast. The staff was very friendly. Think I'll look elsewhere on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing about your visit in October. We appreciate your visit and are saddened that we did not meet your lodging expectations. Great customers like you help us do better. I will personally address what you shared. Thank you, Carol.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The Inn sets off the road behind other businesses and entrance is not obvious.

Two bedroom suite excellent. Needed tub drain repair.

One bedroom studio older. Vent fan over stove needed repair.

Nice clean place. Much better than a lot of chain motels in this price range.

Very nice people.

Plan to stay again. I'm not bothered by reasonable wear and tear.

Room Tip: Center room very quiet. End room by burger joint has more noise.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Luxburyinn, Public Relations Manager at Luxbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Yes, Luxbury Inn & Suites is hidden, some say "a hidden gem". We have tried since the purchase of the property to have a street sign, however we have been unable to get one due to not have street frontage. This matter is still being debated. We are so glad that you plan to return next time in town. Thank you for your review.