“Well worth the price!”

Luxbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Maryville
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I thought it would be more expensive, but was around $80. It is a newer inn, and the rooms were really nice! There is a covered area for motorcycles....near the office. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room...very nice!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary M
Luxburyinn, Public Relations Manager at Luxbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Thank you for sharing about your lodging experience at Luxbury Inn & Suites. Please come again and tell others in your circle of friends and family about your find! We will take great care of anyone you send to see us too!

The Fall colors are forecast-ed to be pretty this season since we had a lot of rain. Come do a color cruise! Just let me know if you need multi rooms for a group coming and I'll gladly help you out.

Best regards,

Carol

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This is the best hotel to stay in if you are planning on a concert at the Shed at Smoky Mtn Harley Davidson. It is very close to the venue and the hotel is extremely nice. The check in and out process was a breeze and the rooms are very affordable. I will certainly be back.

Room Tip: get the two beds with a pull out sofa. This room is very large and one bedroom is very private. All...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank lowogo
Luxburyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Luxbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Oh Yes! We are only 1.5 miles and a 2 minute drive from the Shed at Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson. Also, close to a lot of great places to eat and do scenic rides! Please put together a group and bring them back first chance you have. We'd love to have you and your friends as our guests again real soon!

Thank you for sharing your lodging experience!

Reviewed 21 June 2015

This place had great ratings on Tripadvisor, and after staying there, I certainly agree. I was working on a travel assignment and needed a place to stay consistently for 8 weeks in Maryville. I spoke with the manager, who gave me a good rate. The manager was also very flexible with my night schedule and checking in and out. The staff offered great personal service, was very friendly, and had even kept some ice packs I had forgotten after one of my checkouts. The room and place overall was always clean, the noise level was reasonable and did not hinder me from resting during the day. No question where I'd recommend to stay in Maryville, and where I'd stay anytime I'm in the area.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank CareBearRN_11

It was so good to read your review regarding your extended stay experience at Luxbury Inn & Suites. Our spacious suites are perfect for a long time stay too! Luxbury has a great team, and we are all glad to hear you rested well during the daytime at our property. We're also happy that your plans are to always stay with us when you are in Maryville too.

Thank you for sharing your experience! Come back for pleasure too! The Great Smoky Mountains Park area is the most visited National park in the United States.....Great Vacation area!

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

We spent last night at the hotel. Met Gus at the front desk. A really great guy. Room was more than we expected. Complete kitchen with utensils, sitting area with TV, and separate bedroom with a second TV. Bathroom was also nice I think the price was very reasonable. For the price, I give it five stars.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank pamjsam

Ah, we all love Gus! So glad to hear we met your lodging expectations and exceeded them too! Please come see us again first opportunity! Thank you for your great five star rating!

Reviewed 17 May 2015

My husband and I were very pleased with the Luxbury Inn & Suites. We are planning to stay there again in June for a family get together. Our families will be staying there as well at our recommendation. No complaints at all. Beds were very comfortable, too.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank bcnewton50
Luxburyinn, Public Relations Manager at Luxbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

June is a great month to visit our area. The mountains are all green with many bushes and flowers blooming plus so many area activities. Be sure and peek at our facebook page for ongoing announcements about what's happening in our town. Thank you for the nice review you posted on TripAdvisor too!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryville
3.5 km away
6.9 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville Airport
6.6 km away
Courtyard Knoxville Airport Alcoa

Been to Luxbury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK