“Good Mexican food and great margaritas!”
Review of Cancun's

Cancun's
Ranked #87 of 161 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This restaurant has friendly and helpful servers and very good typical Mexican dishes. It also has a full bar and IMO, they serve the best margaritas in town!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Always stop in Cancun's for a bite when we go to the Foothills Mall. I love their chicken taco salad. The staff is friendly!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This wasn't only the worst Mexican food I've ever had, but might just be the worst food I've EVER had! The salsa was bland, the meat in the tacos had an off flavor, and the the enchiladas had no flavor at all. The service was non existent. I wrote on a napkin " I looked for you all during the meal, now you look for the tip." Stay away from this awful place!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I worked near the Cancun Mexican Restaurant on Chapman Hwy in Knoxville and it was my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. I moved to Maryville and just realized there is a Cancun's in Foothills Mall. I scheduled an oil change so I could have lunch at Cancun's while I was waiting. I'm glad I tried but will probably not go back. The salsa was bland and the rice was very dry. I got the Chicken Chimichanga. It was good. The refried beans were nothing notable and even the pico di gallo was tasteless.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Waiter needed a class in customer service which I can live with since it seems most people have attitudes now. What really ticked me off was that I was charged $1.25 for two extra SMALL tortillas to go with my fajitas. They only give you two for the whole meal to begin with. Really?! Then you charge me $1.25 for two tiny tortillas? I could have gone to Walmart and bought a pack of 10 for $1.99. Food is mediocre typical Americanized Mexican slop. Bland Bland Bland :-/

Been to Cancun's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK