“Waiting for the Movies to start ”
Review of Cancun's

Cancun's
Ranked #87 of 158 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Waiting to see a movie. Decided we'd eat first!! Was seated immediately. Service was excellent. Love the salsa!! We had the shrimp nachos & chicken salad.
Will come back!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

ive heard many mixed reviews from friends about this place, so decided to go and make my own opinion of it. I liked it. no complaints, good food & prices, good location

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went out for a relaxing lunch on a rainy day. Stopped in Cancun's. I ordered a#20 which was a taco, enchilada and a burrito. It also came with retried beans and rice. Definitely good portions for the price. It's old world style feel with light music in the background. Very nice atmosphere. The food was great! From the walls, carved booths and tables, reddish block floors and all the bright festive decor it made our experience very nice and relaxed indeed. It's definitely a really good place to try when you have that hankering for some Mexican food.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We just had my granddaughters 8th birthday dinner there. My grandkids and my husband and I go there a lot. The food is very good and the staff is very friendly. We have been to other Mexican in this and nearby towns but this one is the best :)

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We used to eat at this restaurant all the time with no issues but lately they have been terrible, they have messed up so many orders and they don't seem to care as well. They have even went out and said on a call in order that they do not have an item on the menu any more when the next day I went in and it was on the menu. This place has probably lost my business.