“Great Whisky / Gin Tasting”

Celtic Spirits Limited
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We had a great whisky / gin tasting at Celtic Spirits with Michael. Not being so into whisky, I opted for the gin tasting option, there was a large selection available and Michael picked out some interesting varieties I hadn't heard of before, he was very knowledgeable about the spirits and I felt like I learned a lot about gin as well as enjoying drinking plenty of it! My partner opted for the whisky tasting and was also very impressed with the experience and learning how adding just a little water can completely change the aroma and taste of whisky. This was quite an informal tasting session, but this really suited us as it was a relaxed atmosphere where it was really easy to ask questions and get the most from the experience. We came away feeling like we had learned a lot and with a few bottles also. If you are interested in a gin / whisky tasting session, I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Michael.

Date of experience: April 2015