All reviews sky tv walking the great glen only negative point nice conservatory couple of nights fort augustus lovely view stayed here for one night loch ness good size a great place to stay arms hotel warm welcome at home hayley hostess cottage
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Situated close to Loch Ness, next to Invermoriston Falls, this B&B is clean, cosy and perfectly well run. Great breakfast with everything u need for a good start in the day. Hayley did a wonderful job.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself stayed at this lovely B&B for one night. We were greeted by the landlady who was very friendly and helpful giving us ideas of we're we could go walking and visiting. Our room was beautiful, comfortable and very clean. I would highly recommend this accomadation, and we are planning to return next year.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hayleymorgan, Owner at Darroch View B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Not welcoming, overbearing hostess. Rooms very small NO wardrobes or hanging space. Quality of workmanship in the bathrooms atrocious. ( amateurish). Bathroom panel door dirty, shower mouldy Yeuck! Will never return or recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments, all our showers are cleaned daily to a high standard and I got very positive feed back from guiders in the cleanliness. All the bathrooms are painted, maintained etc in s regular basis, I can only think that you must be getting my B&B mixed up with a different one that you stayed in.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We actually had one more room than we required! The cottage has a set of 3 bedrooms besides a well equipped kitchen and living room, hence this excess. The best part of the property is the outside, glass enclosed dining area :-)

Not offering a breakfast is the only only negative point

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome on arrival Hayley was very nice. Clean and spacious room. Easy to find from directions sent. Close to Fort Augustus which is a lovely place. Scenery is beautiful.
Breakfast request had to be put in on arrival but that was fine. Coffee & tea facility but as it’s usually 2 milk to one coffee only had one drink. Checked cupboard on landing but locked apart from towel one which I totally understand but had to wait til next morning to ask for coffee & milk. If you like a soft mattress then your fine as was my husband but must say not my liking and didn’t sleep till i got on floor about 5am.
Try to avoid room 1 as I think the boiler is in the locked side of the wardrobe and from just before 6 everyone was having showers.
If it wasn’t for the mattress I’d go again but I need my nights sleep. But apart from that lovely B&B.

Date of stay: May 2018