We were disappointed as we were led to believe that this hotel was on loch ness, it was not even within walking distance. The bathroom was badly planned with very little room to put our toiletries, which we needed as the only thing supplied by the hotel was a nearly empty hand wash container. The dinner that evening was very good, but on coming down to breakfast the next morning we went to the same table as it was the only one at the window, which I prefer. However we were asked to move tables as we had taken a table for four when there were only two of us!! This in a dining room of at least ten tables, but only some laid for breakfast. The others were laid for dinner, I now know why the glasses were dusty, they don't refresh tables not used!! When we tried to book out there was no one at reception and I had look for someone so that we could move on to a more friendly better run hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit