“Ok, had better”
Review of Delivino Pronto

Delivino Pronto
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Crieff
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Having visited Crieff for the last 30 years from Blackpool we like to think we know a thing or two about fish and chips.
First things first.....get your website up to date Delvinio Pronto! Currently all sorts of variations of chips and fish are available according to the website. Turn up at the shop and its completely different.......not good.
Fish: lovely and fresh. 2 pieces for a standard portion, 1 piece for a small portion. Not too keen on the batter (quite stodgy). Consistent quality of potatoe was non existent. Large and small, over cooked / undercooked chips was the norm for all five portions we ordered. Also, one wedge of lemon between five fish dishes.....really?
Not sure if we turned up ‘out of season’ or complacency has set in, either way I think the owners need to have a look at themselves to ensure this establishment does not become an indicator of the quality available at its higher end restaurant also in Crieff.
Fish and chip shop in Comrie should sleep well tonight.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Delvino Pronto is now well established as the coffee shop in Crieff. Parking available free close by.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

In march 2017 I gave a negative review for Delivino carry out in Crieff. I am sorry. We returned in June and what a difference. I made a telephone order which was dealt with professionally. I went to pick up my order and everyone I spoke to was so polite !!! I went back to my holiday chalet 2 miles away where we ate our carry out. Everything was piping hot and fresh this time. Well done to everyone at Delivino please keep up the good professional work make Crieff proud !!!

2  Thank shaggyfaebrechin
Reviewed 17 May 2017

A cut above your average takeaway pizzeria offering a modern range of thin based great tasting pizzas as well as a few other choices.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

i convinced my dad, who's 84, to try delivino pronto, after i had already tried the fantastic fish supper, so up he goes and pays about £8.00 for a fish supper, off he goes home (about 3 mins) by the time he got in the door the chips were freezing. Not good.

3  Thank Michael R