“Outstanding! Would definitely recommend to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Property is located at the red marker in the top right of picture
Living / Dining area
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
En-suite to master bedroom
Second bedroom made up as double
2nd bedroom made up as singles
Bed room 2 - can be configured as twin or double
Bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Looking up to the property balcony
Around the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
P7015DYlo...
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Outstanding! Would definitely recommend to everyone,thank you x”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What can I say ,well thanks to mike ,who was at our beck and call throughout our stay.the service is first class .spotless luxurious apartment.great location.cant rave about this stay enough.we will definitely be back xx

Filpot
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A lovely apartment provided by discerning owners who have thought of everything.”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A lovely apartment, a step away from Gleneagles, in a quiet position overlooking a beautiful grassy glade.
The apartment was immaculate, tastefully furnished and kitted out with every AV and music system for your entertainment.
The owners even ensured that we had good weather for our stay.
Whole heartedly recommended. Many thanks

1 Jun 2017
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and it's even better when the weather adds to tha enjoyment. Thanks for staying
Gobledy
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Tripadvisor Cancelled my booking and kept my deposit!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Luckily for me Mark the owner of the property honoured my booking and made my stay at his lovely apartment just perfect so many thanks to him.

We had booked for 4 of us to go to Gleneagles as a surprise for my brother in law it was his 60th, playing golf at Gleneagles and popping over to play the Old Course at St Andrews I had paid my deposit and was given a booking reference.

So imagine my dismay when after contacting Mark to ask how I can pay the rest of the money to find out that although it showed I had paid a deposit but he couldn't see my booking.
He got Holiday lettings to look into it and I did get a call from the States but asked them to call me back as I was in a meeting, I never received another call and when I contacted Mark he said they had cancelled my booking.

It was just was lucky for me that I had contact with Mark through the inbox on the site, he done everything possible to make our stay go as smoothly as possible the property is absolutely perfect for a stay around Gleneagles I would highly recommend it.

What I am disgusted about is the way that Holiday Lettings have nonchalantly cancelled my booking without telling me and then kept my deposit giving some to the owner and keeping the rest for themselves, worst part about all of this is that they are not contactable I have tried everything but get no response from them.

Maybe they might respond to this though I won`t hold my breath!

As I have said the Apartment is really nice has everything you need the owner was very attentive and I highly recommend it to anyone going to the area.

1 Jun 2017
It really was a shame that the booking process went poorly but I am really glad that we managed to work things through and that you had a great stay.
Teresa C
“Mrs T”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Fabulous self contained holiday rental. Exceptionally clean and well kitted out with everything you need. Great value and certainly recommend to family and friends.

Jim H
“Gieneagles”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Having just returned from our stay in Gleneagles and be lucky to have found such excellent accomadation at 56 Guthire Court, The accomadation exceeded all our expertations and we were delighted with evrything associated with the Apartment

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall appearance
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thank you for your kind feedback l, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing