Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$115
Agoda.com$115
eDreams$115
FindHotel$115
Hurb$116
ZenHotels.com
All reviews theme park complimentary glass of wine afternoon tea m ds scones one night stay ground floor walk in shower black pudding great value for money high standard agonda loch gary marquee wedding meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Just went for a late Sunday lunch food terrible .Ordered breaded Brie with cranberry chutney cooked to death like a brick Brie ran out like cream. Roast beef dinner frozen roast potatoes Yorkshire pudding cold inside .Spoke to the general manager he said we don’t use frozen food here but another member of staff said we buy our roast potatoes in prepared totally inedible had to send it back will not darken the door again.

Room tip: Drive by quickly
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 28 February 2022 via mobile

Gary made our stay amazing. Don't get me wrong the hotel is lovely the location is lovely. There's plenty of parking the maids did a great job on our room and the bar and waiting staff were excellent but Gary made it special.

I rang up the night before to say I was travelling with three children and what time could I check in so that we could enjoy the visit to my family in Glasgow without bags.

Gary told me that he would be on in the morning and that if the room was ready I could go straight up before heading out.

We got there for 11am after a lovely drive from Newcastle and Gary recognised us as soon as we walked in. We had a lovely friendly welcome , we're able to drop off our bags and we're picked up by my brother, leaving our car safe at the hotel.

The next morning Gary checked on us again as I took the children out for a walk around the lake. He was incredibly attentive and made a great stay superb.

Thank you to all the team but especially to Gary.

Room tip: They will let 4 share a room with a pull down double sofa so ideal for me with three children.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a stop off on a very long drive to the Highlands so location & value were key. But, we were bowled over. The room was big, clean, modern & comfortable but even better was the warm welcome from all of the staff. We ate on site - £15.95 for a 3 course dinner is incredible !!!! Lovely food made well. Breakfast the next day was a cooked buffet style which is not my favourite but given the price we paid was a good start to the day. When we asked for extra tea & sugar for the room they also brought extra chocolate biscuits …. yay! Being able to stroll round the loch was great after breakfast and before jumping in the car for another long day.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

I really recommend The Alona Hotel's 'Lazy Sunday' offer. Afternoon tea, glass of wine, dinner, overnight stay & breakfast. Food was great, lovely big bedroom and the staff were very friendly & helpful.
Give it a try! It's a great way to spend a lazy sunday.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 15 December 2021

Held a business conference at M&D theme park which included the use of the Alona hotel rooms and conference room/conservatory. The service was second to none and Ian the general manager was on hand to help throughout the day and night. He catered for all of our needs and nothing was too much trouble. The conference room was decorated to a high standard and all equipment was also provided. The hotel rooms were beautiful and breakfast was enjoyed by all 70 guests. I could go on and on about how great Ian and the venue are however I’ll end by saying thank you. You were amazing!

Date of stay: December 2021