Lowest prices for your stay
$88
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
$88
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Official Site
$95
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$88
Priceline$88
Travelocity$88
All reviews theme park complimentary glass of wine afternoon tea m ds scones ground floor walk in shower black pudding evening meal great value for money one night stay high standard agonda loch gary marquee wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

I really recommend The Alona Hotel's 'Lazy Sunday' offer. Afternoon tea, glass of wine, dinner, overnight stay & breakfast. Food was great, lovely big bedroom and the staff were very friendly & helpful.
Give it a try! It's a great way to spend a lazy sunday.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2021

Held a business conference at M&D theme park which included the use of the Alona hotel rooms and conference room/conservatory. The service was second to none and Ian the general manager was on hand to help throughout the day and night. He catered for all of our needs and nothing was too much trouble. The conference room was decorated to a high standard and all equipment was also provided. The hotel rooms were beautiful and breakfast was enjoyed by all 70 guests. I could go on and on about how great Ian and the venue are however I’ll end by saying thank you. You were amazing!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

The Xmas lunch today was lovely along with the service but there were only 2 small faults.
No mash with Turkey dinner
Pigs in blankets were cheap and nasty and undercooked I mentioned to waitress hopefully she passed this onto kitchen.
Have a lovely time and all the best for 2020.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

I arrived here with my daughter today to be told at check in that we had been given a room near the party night venue and there might be some noise. We were also told there were no other rooms so we were stuck with it.

It is now 11.20pm and the music is blaring with people shouting and screaming outside our room.
I phoned along for the manager who came to our room and told me there's nothing he can do. Probably the rudest man I have ever met.
We can't even move to another hotel as all the nearby hotels are booked, so are stuck here with an early start in the morning for my daughter's dancing competition.

Don't stay here if you are looking for a peaceful night or decent customer service. Worst hotel I have ever been to.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ian Donnachie, General Manager at The Alona Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2021

Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments and of course I am disappointed that your stay was disturbed by the christmas party in our function suite. It is true that there were no rooms available for us to transfer you to and as the hotel has a large function suite it is inevitable that there would be noise and music coming from the christmas party.
At 11.20pm every one had checked in and I am not sure what you were expecting to happen other than secure a room in an hotel without a function on which i offered to do for you but you rejected.
Thank you for staying with us.
Ian donnachie
Alona Hotel

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

So today we are at the restaurant for our 3rd visit( 12 + of us .) Celebrating. I am sorry to say service was not up to scratch. Going on our previous visits we were Short changed.
No'"are you OK for drinks ?" Can we clear these empties away?
However others were waited on ??
We spent lots of money today with very little customer service in return.
We will now have to think twice about returning
Very unfortunate