Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$110
Hotels.com$110
Priceline$111
Travelocity$110
Agoda.com$111
Orbitz.com$110
All reviews theme park complimentary glass of wine afternoon tea m ds scones function suite ground floor walk in shower black pudding evening meal great value for money one night stay high standard agonda loch gary marquee
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2021

As a business user of this hotel I was unable to sleep on two consecutive Fridays due to hotel running parties in marquee out the back. Music excessively loud drunks shouting screaming in car parks . Poor management by hotel. Do ot book for a Friday night if you want to sleep and function at work.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

I booked the stay and play for my 6 year old and I before life went back to normal when I went back to uni. We arrived and had been given a twin single room on booking. Gary (sorry if I’ve spelled your name wrong) was probably one of the nicest front house staff I have ever met! My 6 year old wanted to sleep with me on our “mummy and Thomas weekend” and Gary arranged for this to happen. Nothing was a problem - even when I managed to lose my room key within an hour! Very child friendly and as a student nurse it was really lovely to see that they are a dementia friendly hotel. Breakfast was great, nothing was a bother. We didn’t have dinner although I’d imagine that would have been just as great! I will absolutely be back! Thank you Alona for the experience and thank you so much to Gary for being wonderful!

Room tip: Absolutley nothing to avoid.. except the arcades lol!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

The AlonA rooms were comfortable and clean, location was great. We booked three nights b&b. The downside however was the cooked breakfast was cold every morning, rubbery eggs and dried bacon, the juice jugs were empty on occasion and there was no bread choices. If you like white sliced you would be ok. We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel but at night we sat and had a drink in lounge area, it was a comfortable area but the tables were always full of empty glasses which were seldom cleared away and the tables needed cleaning. It was a pity this wasn’t addressed as it spoilt our first impressions. Apart from the location

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic Hotel. The hotel location opposite the Loch and inside the park grounds was a bonus. Room was very clean and comfortable. Bar and restaurant had a really nice friendly atmosphere. Food was superb. The staff couldn't do enough. (Thank you Helen)
Nothing was to much trouble. I will highly recommended this hotel. And I will be coming back again every other week from now on.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

The food was atrocious, you could have tiled a roof with the black pudding, haggis, square slice and tattie scones, Everything was rock hard, you would have needed an angle grinder or a hammer and chisel to make a dent in them, I took the lid off the dish containing the mushrooms and it looked like a black swamp, my Wife tried to attract the attention of the Staff to let them know that there was no scrambled egg or beans in the dishes.

Room tip: In the hope of getting some freshly cooked food get down the breakfast when it opens.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple