Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$111
Travelocity$111
Agoda.com$111
eDreams$111
1,356 results
All reviews business park the grill steak executive room an industrial estate sky tv cooked to perfection friday night birthday treat fantastic hotel business trip modern hotel public areas food is excellent high standard reception area fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2022 via mobile

Myself and my daughter stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a local sports event. The hotel is situated off a motorway so there is nothing else nearby for recreation, so a car is a must.

Car park is large but gets busy, I think the hotel bar and grill are a local attraction.

It’s a beautifully designed hotel, the staff are very nice, the restaurant is expensive but that said, the food quality is very good.

The only issues we had were with the room.

Firstly the lighting in the room was poor, and the wardrobe space was built into a false wall behind the beds. As there was no lighting near this clothes storage I needed the torch on my phone to see what I was doing, such an obvious fault.

Secondly was the floor of the wet room. An absolute death trap when wet.

We came back one afternoon and the maids had been in. The bathroom floor was still wet and it was incredibly slippy to walk on. I ended up putting a towel down and sliding around on it to dry the floor.

Fair play to the cleaners that the towel was still spotless afterwards!

After my daughter had had a shower the floor was once again dangerously slippy, and we’d run out of towels to dry it so it remained that way until the next morning.

Hate to criticise because as I said, the hotel and especially the staff were great.

Have to add, even thought the bar and grill were semi busy, it was a very quiet and restful place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dakota Eurocentral, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2022

Dear earplugs2018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you love the design of the hotel and that you felt this was a quiet and restful place for you. We wish to provide a relaxing experience for our guests, which we feel the design alone, can really provide. I’m sorry to know that you did, however, find the lighting in the room poor and that you had some issues with the wet room in the bathroom. We do take all feedback on board and will certainly be something I will highlight to discuss. On a more positive note, it is lovely to know that you found the team great and if you do return with us in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact the reception team during your stay, for any assistance you require.

We hope to be able to welcome you back with us at Dakota Eurocentral, soon.

Kim Headrick
Reception Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

An absolute pleasure to stay at Dakota. The staff are always so friendly, welcoming & accommodating. You are definitely looked after very well when visiting. The Bar/Grill has delicious food & an amazing cocktail menu & comfortable couches to relax with a few drinks. It feels very cosy with a nice fireplace. Nothing is too much for the staff. The rooms feel like luxury and are always to a very high standard. I’ve stayed here twice this month & I’ll definitely be back! Thank you for an amazing experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dakota Eurocentral, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2022

Dear brianjohnston2,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us and I’m delighted to know that you are one of our returning guests, this is exactly what we strive for. Our aim is to provide our guests with a home from home experience and to know that we have achieved this with your recent visits, is fantastic. I will certainly ensure your lovely feedback is passed onto all departments within the hotel and management.

We hope to welcome you back to Dakota Eurocentral in the near future and wish you a very happy festive season!

Kim Headrick
Reception Manager

Reviewed 26 November 2022

Had a fab night at Dakota Eurocentral. Birthday treat stay in a Signature suite - so much space and very comfy settees. Always a good nights sleep. The chateubriand dinner package is great and the breakfast always a highlight. All of the staff go out of their way to make you welcome and are attentive to detail.

Date of stay: November 2022
Dakota Eurocentral, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2022

Dear Armitaa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we are delighted to know that you had such a wonderful time with us! It is fantastic to learn that our team made you feel so welcome as this is what we strive for at Dakota. I will pass along your kind words to both our Front of House and our Food and Beverage teams as I am sure they would be glad to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us.

On behalf of the whole team, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and we cannot wait to welcome you back very soon!

Warmest regards,

Murron Thomson
Guest Relations Assistant.

Reviewed 15 November 2022

Such a special night here with my boyfriend. Room was spotless and gorgeous... bed so comfy. My boyfriend actually ended up proposing to me at dinner and the staff couldn't have been nicer about it they gave us free champagne as well as free tequila shots. The meal was incredible we had the fish and chips and would 100% return. This is the most gorgeous hotel i have stayed at the decor is all low key and super cosy. The perfect overnight. Breakfast also was fab

Date of stay: November 2022
Dakota Eurocentral, Guest Services / Front Office at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2022

Dear LaurenCr,

It was out pleasure and delight to be part of your proposal and we could not be happier for you both. We are so happy that you both had a fabulous time and that it was a memorable and special stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely review and rest assured I will share it with the rest of the team. We want to wish you both a lifetime of happiness together - congratulations! Hopefully we will have the joy of welcoming you back in the future.

Craig Wallace,
Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 14 November 2022 via mobile

Stayed on the 11th October 2022 the hotel is beautifully furnished the staff are so helpful and pleasant, nothing is too much, food was lovely as we had room service, the room was lovely and spacious with sky TV, the facilities were really good the housecoats and slippers were a lovely added touch, the bathroom and shower was spotless and lovely toiletries, all and all had a fantastic stay and sleep and will definitely be back!!! A fabulous hotel!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MollyLynnCoatbridge,

We are delighted to receive your review and learn that you had such a fabulous time staying with us. It is always humbling to receive such positive feedback and know that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. Rest assured, I will pass on your lovely feedback, as I know the team will find it gratifying. It truly was our pleasure to have you with us and I do hope we will have the delight of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kindest regards,