Links Lodge B&B
  • Pool
Skerry Brae Hotel(Lossiemouth)
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat roomgolf coursemoray firthwee dramfresh milkcould not have been more helpfulbreakfast was excellentgolf clublovely hostsvisit familyroom was spacioussky tvfriendly couplelovely accommodationfirst classwarm welcomelovely view
Reviewed 22 July 2017

A most enjoyable stay in this well appointed B and B. The views were stunning over the golf course and beach. The room and bathroom were well thought out and comfortable, with plenty of room. We had a lovely cooked presented breakfast by the hosts, who were very friendly and informative. They seem to have thought of everything!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank windyrig
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My wife is from Lossiemouth and we were here for the wedding of a friends daughter.
Great room, great view, great staff, great breakfast and great owner and host Ange, wonderful time.
Couldn't have been better.
Thanks to all.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This was my first time staying at a B&B, I think this experience has set to bar a little too high now :) I am really anxious when it comes to traveling, and I was completely relaxed, and felt at home at Links Lodge. I stayed for 5 nights. They take such great care of the property! Everything seems new and very very clean. The bathroom in my room was lovely, I had enough space to store all of my toiletries, even has a towel warmer. Bathrooms are a place I am normally fearful of when I travel, but not here! Angela was so kind, funny, and helpful! I mentioned wanting a manicure, she was able to schedule one for me! My husband wanted a haircut around the same time as my manicure and Angela took care of that too, so we didn't have to worry. I cannot say enough nice things about the property and staff :) The beach across the street is beautiful to look out to every morning too--our room had a beach view.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed 2 nights here and would have loved to stay longer. Beautiful spacious room with an excellent view. Comfy bed and large bathroom. A very relaxing stay and a great breakfast. Thank you John and Angela ( and for the banana cake )

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in April and the sea views from the window were amazing. The bedroom was very clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing. You could have a choice of fresh fruit, full English,-what ever you wanted and the coffee was very good too. The owner and staff are excellent, so warm and friendly. I wish we could have stayed for more than 3 nights. I would thoroughly recommend it to all.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple