Lomond Hills Hotel
Coach House Inn(Glenrothes)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsleisure facilitiessauna and jacuzzireal alewedding receptionhigh teafirst class servicefour poster bedkippersnight staywarm welcomecooked to perfectionhome from homemy mumsteak piefamily rooma lovely staybreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Wonderful Scottish hospitality at the Lomond Hills Hotel, Freuchie this weekend. Staff so warm and welcoming couldn't have been more accommodating to our needs! The good food and cosy atmosphere made us feel so at home and relaxed. The top notch Scottish breakfast and first class high teas set us up for the day exploring local highlights in Falkland. We enjoyed all the leisure facilities. The sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool and room service were all very enjoyable making the whole weekend great value for money. We were joining a Ceroc dance weekend which was so much fun and to be staying in such an excellent Scottish Hotel topped it all off. Well done to Ronnie and Fae and all the local staff - such a nice friendly crew! We'll be back in April to enjoy it all over again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beehopeful
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I would recommend this hotel, great hospitality, good leisure facilities, fantastic cask ales and a really warm atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Stayed at Lomond Hills Hotel due to work commitment.Hotel was spotless and very friendly. I enjoyed a gorgeous dinner and received excellent service. The staff were so attentive and made you feel like you were in a home from home. By the time I left I felt almost like one of Ronnie and Faye's family and I will be going back to stay again both for work and with my own family. Cant recommend this highly enough.

Scott

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott F
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Family run hotel, rooms very good and food excellent. leisure centre open daily and I used it every day.Ronnie and Faye made me feel very comfortable and staff couldnt do enough.Food excellent and well cooked

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This was my second time staying at the Lomond Hill Hotel and it certainly wont be my last. This is a very friendly hotel with good quality and atentative staff. Superb breakfast and excellent Leisure centre. This is a proper hotel where you are a person and not just a room number.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends