Had a weekend break just after Christmas and really could not fault this hotel. The character of the hotel and the furnishings are tasteful and the staff are very friendly. We stayed in a room at the front overlooking the sea and it was great and very relaxing. We ate in the restaurant and found the selection and quality of the food superb. Breakfast is lovely. They seem to be working outside the hotel but we still managed a walk around the lovely gardens. Nice place for a romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle County Antrim