We stayed at Ballygally Castle hotel for a few nights as a base whilst visiting family in Northern Ireland. Rooms were comfortable and clean, staff were friendly and the location by the beach was lovely and made travelling up the Antrim coast very easy. The hotel seems to often have offers on including dinner and reduced room rates so would suggest looking at those prior to booking as the package we had was good value. We ate in the restaurant on both nights, food was good, would recommend the seafood chowder!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle County Antrim